Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s the unofficial paid earpiece for the club - Levy slides a few down his pocket and feeds him fake news to archieve his goals. Like Conte and the ST renewals.

In the US this is called stock manipulation and is a federal crime. I want the bald fraud charged and jailed
He pretends to be but I don't think he is that close to the club.

Have no idea if one of our star players is staying or going
Told we’ve got no money yet are building a 7 story paddling pool & a really big climbing frame
Got a DoF in who starts by disagreeing with the chairman about footballing styles
Bumbling aimlessly around Europe for a manager we will probably piss off after a few months .
Takes the piss out of fans who came back to the stadium
Spams fans with emails about membership etc.
Has nothing to say but excuses & lies
The list is endless

it’s getting harder to give a fuck anymore..

E4PYdisWYAEvzQF
On a beach n Portugal today

He’s the unofficial paid earpiece for the club - Levy slides a few down his pocket and feeds him fake news to archieve his goals. Like Conte and the ST renewals.

In the US this is called stock manipulation and is a federal crime. I want the bald fraud charged and jailed
Lol. Stock manipulation is a federal "crime" in the US. In the same vein as bribing a member of congress is a "crime".

E4PYdisWYAEvzQF
On a beach n Portugal today
The other bald cunt (Bezos) is going to space soon. Find some yid with enough real estate. Build a giant "Levy Out, Bezos In" log sign large enough to be seen from space. Job done.

Really the media attention around the building of the sign will be more effective than the off chance Bezos actually sees it on his stupid little suborbital ego stroke.

How we progressing with mass protest at the City game ?
I still think walking out for 2 minutes at the 20 minute mark sends a good signal. And upon return 23 minutes of slow clapping.

the other option is 40,000 + eggs thrown at Levy at the 20 minute mark. Eggs crack and don’t cause lasting damage. They can’t be detected on entry - the flaw is that the CCTV (like our toilet seats) is world class so we might get a ban for projecting the things at him and his offspring (I hate seeing his offspring by his side as it makes me feel sick that that is the next generation of short arms and deep pockets coming our way)

How we progressing with mass protest at the City game ?
I still think walking out for 2 minutes at the 20 minute mark sends a good signal. And upon return 23 minutes of slow clapping.

the other option is 40,000 + eggs thrown at Levy at the 20 minute mark. Eggs crack and don’t cause lasting damage. They can’t be detected on entry - the flaw is that the CCTV (like our toilet seats) is world class so we might get a ban for projecting the things at him and his offspring (I hate seeing his offspring by his side as it makes me feel sick that that is the next generation of short arms and deep pockets coming our way)
Just a few decent ‘we want levy out’ chants will see him melt. I can see him selling his stake and someone else coming in to run for it Lewis if he feels his family are at risk

Back
Top Bottom