Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Already gone - this is my multi

Monkey No GIF by PG Tips

The last 4-5 years it's fucking terrible. That coincides with Paul Mitchell's departure and Steve Hitchen becoming the chief scout/technical director.

Obviously the system is broke and Paratici is in there to try and fix it. Based on this summer he may not be able to do that.
At least we churned at least some of the players

We spent less than fucking Rennes, he doesn’t have a lot to work with

Stinking rich. No morals. No soul.

ENIC's Spurs to a tee. You smacked the fucking nail on the head, pal. Without even realising it.

I'm here to serve, good sir.

Although I would direct that accusation/truth at ENIC/Levy themselves, rather than 'the club'.

I don't disagree about ENIC though - bunch of self serving guttersnipes

I'm not a finance expert, far from it, but according to the diagrams below, it seems that Covid has hit us lighter than previously thought. Still in the worst time possible, but it's more than likely that we're going to get past its damages in 10 years time. This obviously, if we keep doing that well on the pitch as we have done this past decade (which if we go by the signs won't happen)...

Edit: How in the fuck we made a net gain of £96M I'll never know.

It is clear Nuno's gameplan is 'sit deep and then try counter'

Why why on earth was he hired by Levy when it was clear that was going to be his philosphy. We were catergorically told we won't get another manager like that and yet here we are.

Its a disgrace. Paratici should hang his head in shame as well. He lobbied for this. Don my ass.

What a mess!
That message to the fans where Levy is saying Spurs will get manager who plays free fluid atrractive football is top top of the lies he said.

It's fucking weird that there are fans who aren't ENIC out.

Levy lied and tricked us us in most horrible way possible.

That message to the fans where Levy is saying Spurs will get manager who plays free fluid atrractive football is top top of the lies he said.

Take a look at the Who treats the fans with the most contempt thread

A couple of the more fanatical apologists are in overdrive

How does anyone trust this odious man anything he says should be treated with mistrust and or disgust.

Back
Top Bottom