Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be actually quite gutted if Benteke doesn't happen. It's like I never learn, I get attached to a different striker every window and they're all cruelly taken away.

oi oi the spelling police are here. MASSIVE c*nt fest.

Meh I'm a numbers man, what can I say?

4uPTibv.jpg

Is this the same as the cavani to gooners thing though

Also I thought balding was doing transfers now not levy.... I didn't realise you could smell bullshit over the Internet.

Was Carlito even being serious? I figured he's been joking the whole time.
:harryfacepalm:

He did what they all do, which is take a massive guess, hope it comes off to get props, all the while acting like they are different from the other wankers talking shit about knowing people who know people.......and when it doesnt happen, they pretend to be ITK about WHY they were wrong.

I'll be actually quite gutted if Benteke doesn't happen. It's like I never learn, I get attached to a different striker every window and they're all cruelly taken away.

Well shit in my mouth and call me Susan. Bet I still get my hopes up over the next one that's "nailed on".

To raise funds, Why not offer a package where somebody can be in the dressing room before and after the match... Would be pretty unique I reckon.

but drug the guy after the match so he can't reveal tactics and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom