Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst it's good someone is setting this up I find their timing pretty shit to kick it off. Conte has brought back a feel-good factor and the January window is open for ENIC to show their cards.

Had this been done during Nuno or after the transfer window with no investment then it would have generated a lot more interest.
Needs to be done change has to come can't keep putting up with them any longer than is necessary.

Email reply to me from The Trust about fan representatives on the board

Hi
The Club’s plans for a Club Advisory Panel and a Fan Director were paused after initial consultation last Spring until the recommendations of the governments fan led review into football governance, chaired by Tracey Crouch MP, reported in late November.

The trust has had one session with the Club to work through plans for a Supervisory Board subsequently and work is set to continue over the coming months.

It’s worth reading our newsletters and the fan led review findings for a fuller update on what is being proposed by the review, what THST is proposing and the Club’s original recommendations. All in the THST News section of the website.

The aim is to embed supporter voices at the heart of the club under articles of association, for certain heritage issues to be subject to a Golden Share held by an independent supporter body and for checks and balances to be formally in place on major decisions made by the Club Board. This needs to be more than one person who can be outvoted sitting on the top table.

Hope that helps.
Thanks,

Katrina Law | Co-Chair

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust
Twitter: @THSTOfficial
Facebook: THST Official

www.THSTOfficial.com

Last edited:

display

Whilst it's good someone is setting this up I find their timing pretty shit to kick it off. Conte has brought back a feel-good factor and the January window is open for ENIC to show their cards.

Had this been done during Nuno or after the transfer window with no investment then it would have generated a lot more interest.
i agree timing is not good , which is a clever gamble by Levy. We have no idea if Conte is unhappy enough with ENIC to walk , although his public statements reading between the lines might make one think there is tension. We are miraculously in contention for top 4 , i would guess Conte will not be happy if a toxic atmosphere effects performance and results.

ENIC are currently like the girlfriend you desperately want to split with, but her mum has just been hit by a car and is in hospital.

Employing Conte has bought time , i hope we support him cos our next manager will be another Nuno type appointment. The job is unattractive to so many, still have to pinch myself we got Antonio

Last edited:
Manure and Everton have proven spending money doesn’t always buy you success. Man City andChelscum have proven you can buy success if the right man is the coach. Now we have Conte let’s give them a chance back him

Manure and Everton have proven spending money doesn’t always buy you success. Man City andChelscum have proven you can buy success if the right man is the coach. Now we have Conte let’s give them a chance back him

Yep but Chelsea and City’s spending is on another level in terms of investment, United is the closest due to their huge size/revenue but for some odd reason they never hired a truly elite manager like Klopp, Pep, Conte or Tuchel nor give them carte Blanche to build the squad how they want. They have a squad built for no-one, very odd, must be the worst run club in the league.

Money + hire elite manager and let them get on with it = success in most cases

Back
Top Bottom