Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ALl removed. What did they say?
Some bloke was organising protests 'ENIC Out' for Monday at the training ground.

Some other bloke wasn't very happy and promised to do the bloke over at the protest or at the ground.

The 'Enic out' bloke now seems to have deleted his whole account, which seems a little over the top, but each to their own.

Others are still going apparently.

Some bloke was organising protests 'ENIC Out' for Monday at the training ground.

Some other bloke wasn't very happy and promised to do the bloke over at the protest or at the ground.

The 'Enic out' bloke now seems to have deleted his whole account, which seems a little over the top, but each to their own.

Cheers.
Hope it gets as much momentum as the sugar one did.

Sadly I agree. Been going to WHL for 30+ years and a STH for 25+ years. Failure to back Conte simply cements the shambles and abuse of our club that ENIC and the broader modern football business have presided over. The game had gone. It’s just a willy waving contest for rich global ego maniacs. The UK has been sold out completely to foreign ownership and the EPL is just the most public example. Maybe I’m just too old for this now but I’m out. Fuck modern global soccer ball.

How many of these factions are ther? Unite the clans!

In London, one of the best stadiums in world football, one of the worlds top coaches, a big club with a great history, yet we can't seem to sign players.

I wonder who or what the issue is here?!

these guys won't go until someone buys them out for BIG money,
all those that go to the stadium can do is boycott the shop, the food & drink, at least that way you can watch the game but someone will be moaning to Levy/board after the match that there is wasted food & drink etc, yes its only a little thing but anything else costs the supporters money

To be honest, I’m sick of them. They’re happy for us to slowly turn into a mid table club with shit transfer window after shit transfer window, nothing has changed in the last few years.

I’ve got my rescheduled scum ticket (which I can’t make if it’s midweek anyway) but apart from that, they won’t be receiving any more money from me.

Back
Top Bottom