Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never a wrong time to remind our community what our owners are all about

FKM-AdOWQAczSTT

The best way to drive out an investment company is to mess with their investment.

Boycott games and stop buying merchandise.

These leaches will carry on exactly as they are as long as thousands turn up paying the highest value tickets to watch a vanilla team getting vanilla results.

At the end of each transfer window I imagine myself channelling Pacino talking to Levy (Spacey) like this. Good film also, about real estate which is topical. ENIC could relate.

Would anyone else trade the one billion pound stadium for a 500 million pound stadium so we could actually afford to put some decent players in it?

Just me?

:pochwtf:
I’d trade all of this shit for Alan Sugar and WHL. And I hated Alan Sugar.

Levy is to blame for turning us into something petty, cheap and a little bit nasty and toxic.

Back
Top Bottom