Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having a good Friday night chaps?
They're getting desperate now.

Blaming Levy for not winning against Brighton, Brentford and Burnley cos he bought players.

:harrylol:

Conviently, they don't mention Romero, Bentacur and Kulu, cos you know, they were signed by the fella who was appointed just to be Levy's fall guy.

They just can't help themselves.

Yes Levy cheaps out on players and forces the football people to bring in guys based on "deals" not football quality but someone that isn't his fault when the crap players he brings in aren't good enough.
Yep usually get 3rd choice or whoever’s going cheap whilst quality signings go on to do well elsewhere. Another reminder with Diaz man of the match today.
You got njie, not levys fault you failed with that talent.

Liverpool get another trophy whilst the levy lovers keep telling themselves their owners haven’t done any better than Enic!
Trust Liverpool to luck out whilst we are stuck with enic & levy!

Liverpool's owners partly got lucky that they could get Klopp. The smart thing they have done is back him with quality recruitment, both big money buys and smart buys.

Levy has got lucky that Conte was on the market to save us from a Nuno shitshow. Now he has to back him to the hilt. January was a solid start, but the real work is this summer window.

Liverpool get another trophy whilst the levy lovers keep telling themselves their owners haven’t done any better than Enic!
Trust Liverpool to luck out whilst we are stuck with enic & levy!
Except no one says that.
124 teams compete in the FA Cup excluding qualifying rounds. Let’s sack 123 chairmen for not being as good as Liverpool today.

We can’t even enjoy our NLD win.
God, I hope this idiot puts me on ignore.

Liverpool's owners partly got lucky that they could get Klopp. The smart thing they have done is back him with quality recruitment, both big money buys and smart buys.

Levy has got lucky that Conte was on the market to save us from a Nuno shitshow. Now he has to back him to the hilt. January was a solid start, but the real work is this summer window.
Creative midfielder in the summer would do wonders for us. Full backs need strengthening too but we have been saying that since we sold Walker. Another CB with Romero being injured a lot sadly! So at least 3 or 4 good investments needed.

Anti-ENIC lot:

Spurs get to CL final and finish 2nd/3rd in the league - Poch's doing

Everything that goes wrong - Levy's fault
Pro-ENIC lot:

Spurs get to CL final and finish 2nd/3rd in the league - Levy's doing

Everything that goes wrong - Manager and players fault. "Ah well Levy didn't pick the side" "Levy didn't do the handball " etc.

I don't mind giving credit if there is acknowledgement of his failures as well.

Pro-ENIC lot:

Spurs get to CL final and finish 2nd/3rd in the league - Levy's doing

Everything that goes wrong - Manager and players fault. "Ah well Levy didn't pick the side" "Levy didn't do the handball " etc.

I don't mind giving credit if there is acknowledgement of his failures as well.
Levy appointing Nuno was a mystery at the time and a disaster for the club. And I’d love to know why he sacked Jose a week before the final.

I can. Why else would you sack him a week before the game? There were other points Jose could and should have gone, that one wasn't it. We will never know, but I'm sure Jose would have got us over the line.
Well we all believe what we choose to I suppose, how much was his potential bonus?

Back
Top Bottom