Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
I think one thing that can cheer us up today is that finally the genie is well and truly out the bottle.
ENICs lies and intentions are being laid bare for all to see.
We've started on the long road to liberation. It may take years to get there, but we're finally on our way and there's no turning back.

02aa43f4f7852baf6f34322b41a87cb1.gif

I think one thing that can cheer us up today is that finally the genie is well and truly out the bottle.
ENICs lies and intentions are being laid bare for all to see.
We've started on the long road to liberation. It may take years to get there, but we're finally on our way and there's no turning back.

02aa43f4f7852baf6f34322b41a87cb1.gif
I don't think even the allies or the avengers could liberate us from this level of lies and evil.

Great news they are out. Now nobody has an excuse for not reading them and understanding why (because we don't have an owner that dips into their own pockets) we operate like we do.

£150 million loss over covid but the stadium (and all those extra events some people seem to have a strange problem with) revenues should help us recover quicker than other teams in the same position. So it isn't all doom and gloom.

I am reserving my rights to continue suspecting them at this stage.
Interesting the replaced the chap who died with some one from the NFL.

I don't think too many fans have an issue with other events being held at the stadium. The problem some people have is that you could argue it compromises the football experience. That's debateable.

We won't know how serious ENIC are about success on the pitch until the next two windows come and go

No more excuses for me. It’s time to deliver on the pitch. I don’t want to hear about the pandemic excuse in trying to limit our spending. Load of Bolloks!! The stadium is open now and the revenue is flying in. Back Antonio Conte.

No more excuses for me. It’s time to deliver on the pitch. I don’t want to hear about the pandemic excuse in trying to limit our spending. Load of Bolloks!! The stadium is open now and the revenue is flying in. Back Antonio Conte.

They haven't said that once in the accounts. If anything they state the opposite and that all match and non footballing activities will be put back into the footballing side. Obviously it is a wait and see but if they stand by that and if Conte somehow manages to get us into the CL next season then we really should have some cash to spend in the summer.

They haven't said that once in the accounts. If anything they state the opposite and that all match and non footballing activities will be put back into the footballing side. Obviously it is a wait and see but if they stand by that and if Conte somehow manages to get us into the CL next season then we really should have some cash to spend in the summer.

Well that’s the problem dude, they love too promise the world, but yet so far have failed to deliver on the pitch. I don’t want to see bullshit Jan transfer window deals at the last minute desperately trying to sign some unknown French winger. I want us to go full out backing Conte. We now have one of the best managers in the world. Please don’t fucking ruin this Levy!!!

Funny cause most people who were ENIC out will probably do that for real now we have Conte.

Bunch of internet gangstas
Most people who are ENIC out will find something else to whinge about.

We could win the four cups we're in this season and they'd complain cos Winks played a few games!

They'll never be happy and will always complain about something.

Most people who are ENIC out will find something else to whinge about.

We could win the four cups we're in this season and they'd complain cos Winks played a few games!

They'll never be happy and will always complain about something.

That’s clearly a load of horse shit. The Enic out mob have every right to have this stance. If we won trophies, we would all be happy the club are finally moving in the right direction

ENIC and Levy out until they prove they care about success on the pitch. They're 50% there by hiring conte, the next 50% requires:

-Strong investment
-Willingness to take loss on players who are no longer of adequate quality
-Some occasions of purchasing a 'first choice' talent, despite them being more expensive than other options
-Prioritisation of buying key players early in a transfer window to give the manager sufficient time to work with them
-On occasion, prioritising a cup win over an 'outside chance' of reaching top 4 purely to provide much needed club prestige, in spite of the associated revenue losses

Back
Top Bottom