Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters

Tomo

Supporter
In honour of John Thomas John Thomas whose conspiracy to create the super league globally and then collapse it as a ploy to make Levy unpopular seems to have worked a treat.

So we still in?

Who do you think is going to pay the 2 billion quid it would cost to buy us? Dunno about you, but i'm short a few bob.

We'd end up with someone far far worse.

WAKE UP PEOPLE...We'd rather Levy and Enic over becoming a PR machine for a Rentier state that works migrant workers to death. It's them or the yanks, no one else would buy us.

I was out before so still out now as not much has changed for me.

I don't think new owners will be any worse, even if I am not sure they will be much better either.

I think the most realistic outcome to hope for is we get a similar approach in running the club as a business but with a chairman that realizes they are a business man not a DOF.

Although I doubt we are lucky enough to get rid of Levy any time soon.

I’ve been pro ENIC but with an empowered DoF. However, the past 2 years, this season and this week show what an utterly useless and corrupt bunch they are. We’re taken for mugs by them. We’ve allowed ourselves to be turned from being fans, from being the club, to being mere expendable patrons of an entertainment retailer - and not a very good one at that. Fuck ‘em all.

Back
Top Bottom