Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why is he a greedy cunt? are you jealous of everybody doing better than you? he's taken a shitty mid-table going nowhere business into one of the top ten in Europe ... jealous much?

Yep thats the language you'd expect from a Morris Keston Superfan type, no mistake.

And then there it is, you obsess about business, the rest of us care about a football club.

You're about as Tottenham as the lovechild of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived after a late-night fumble in the North Bank

Thanks for the quote John.

Any chance of the ones where Jose, in the transfer window, where he says he is "desperate", "pleading", "begging" for a striker and Levy said no.
For fuck's sake, he's a grown man, he has his dignity. What do you want him to do, break down in tears in a press conference?

"I want a striker"

"No sorry, you didn't beg, plead, crawl on all fours and clutch my trouser leg., I don't believe you. Get fucked"

People now claiming Jose didn't want a striker after all!

Who said that John ? It certainly wasn't me.

Of course Jose would have liked a striker.
My contention has been, always was and always will be against your rhetoric that Jose was "crying out", "desperate", "pleading" and "begging" for a striker during the TW and that Levy told him he couldn't have one.

You still haven't provided any quotes to back up your claim and are now saying " People now claiming Jose didn't want a striker after all!", once again with no evidence to support it.

In case you're in any doubt, here's my questions to you;

Any chance of the ones where Jose, in the transfer window, where he says he is "desperate", "pleading", "begging" for a striker and Levy said no.

Where's the quote that Jose, during the TW, was" crying out", "pleading", "desperate", "begging" for a striker?

89563099_10163252457255644_4320822844503097344_n.jpg

Pretty much this. We need a new RB LB didn't get it didn't get a DM to replace Wanyama or Dier. No backup striker that we have needed for 3 years.

Only decent business we have done in 2 years is replacing Lo Celso for Eriksen and thats hardly a step forward
Interesting with Liverpool too. Didn't buy in the summer. Made sure they signed in january. I agree with mr nevin. Even with walking the league they are looking leggy & run out of gas this season. 2 good signings in the summer & they could be looking at the CL & league double this year.

"Liverpool looked comfortable and in control, until they conceded a goal. They didn't have any volume to turn it up after that. You expect a big drive when you only have 15 minutes to get through in the Champions League, but there was nothing. There was no energy.

If you want to stay as European Champions, you have to build as you're on your way up. They haven't done that, they've left it too long and they desperately need some more depth in their squad."

We are never going to agree on anything that’s posted here so let’s just leave it at that

You think Levy is doing a good job and more power to you if it makes you happy

I think we are a shambles and he must bear much of the brunt for this

But i’m Just saying the same thing over and over so i’ll Stop now
Mate, We are on the up. Have to settle for the title next season but then the CL the following season. You're are looking but ain't seeing.

Who said that John ? It certainly wasn't me.

Of course Jose would have liked a striker.
My contention has been, always was and always will be against your rhetoric that Jose was "crying out", "desperate", "pleading" and "begging" for a striker during the TW and that Levy told him he couldn't have one.

You still haven't provided any quotes to back up your claim and are now saying " People now claiming Jose didn't want a striker after all!", once again with no evidence to support it.

In case you're in any doubt, here's my questions to you;
What are you actually trying to say, stevee? Your sending very mixed signals.

Are you saying that because he didnt literally get on his knees, clasp his hands together and utter a grovelling plea directly to his boss, by name, that everything is ok and that excuses Levy from buying the striker he repeatedly said we needed.

I think any reasonable poster, even on your side of the debate is prepared to concede that Mourinho let it be known, time and time again in front of the cameras that without a recognised striker the team would struggle.

If you don't see that as begging or pleading for help from his boss then good for you.

I just don't understand why you are so desperate to defend the indefensible. Especially in light of our alarming collapse in form since January.

Why are you so keen to support a man who openly admited he's only in it for the money.

Yep thats the language you'd expect from a Morris Keston Superfan type, no mistake.

And then there it is, you obsess about business, the rest of us care about a football club.

You're about as Tottenham as the lovechild of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived after a late-night fumble in the North Bank
Bill you are one stupid fuck .... but at least you are funny

What are you actually trying to say, stevee? Your sending very mixed signals.

Are you saying that because he didnt literally get on his knees, clasp his hands together and utter a grovelling plea directly to his boss, by name, that everything is ok and that excuses Levy from buying the striker he repeatedly said we needed.

I think any reasonable poster, even on your side of the debate is prepared to concede that Mourinho let it be known, time and time again in front of the cameras that without a recognised striker the team would struggle.

If you don't see that as begging or pleading for help from his boss then good for you.

I just don't understand why you are so desperate to defend the indefensible. Especially in light of our alarming collapse in form since January.

Why are you so keen to support a man who openly admited he's only in it for the money.
Oh John, God love ya.

You really are the twistiest of twisty things that is dancing the twist and playing twister (clothing optional) at the same time.

I'm not going to go all over it again, except to say that you said he was "desperate" etc. Even in this post you imply that he was "begging".

All I've done is ask for evidence of that desperation. Which you have failed to provide.

"Mourinho let it be known, time and time again in front of the cameras that without a recognised striker the team would struggle."

He didn't say this during the TW window, when we could of done something about it. We spent money in January, enough to buy a striker, which he could of done if he really, really, was "desperate" enough for one.

He chose, instead to get AMs as he thought Sonny and Lucas could do the job.

Jose was wrong.

That's me finished on this subject.

Interesting with Liverpool too. Didn't buy in the summer. Made sure they signed in january. I agree with mr nevin. Even with walking the league they are looking leggy & run out of gas this season. 2 good signings in the summer & they could be looking at the CL & league double this year.

"Liverpool looked comfortable and in control, until they conceded a goal. They didn't have any volume to turn it up after that. You expect a big drive when you only have 15 minutes to get through in the Champions League, but there was nothing. There was no energy.

If you want to stay as European Champions, you have to build as you're on your way up. They haven't done that, they've left it too long and they desperately need some more depth in their squad."

Yep it's always a mistake. They have been ungodly lucky this season with injuries and just in general lucky. No coincidence the first injury I remember them getting to a major player in Henderson they start losing.

Thing is they didn't build on a side that should have won the league last year also, so have stagnated at the top and City didn't build on anything from last year.

We chose to stagnate when we where 3rd/4th best and have slipped to being 6/7th best as a result

Last edited:
Slowly but surely people are starting to see levy & ENIC for what they are. Business comes way before success on the pitch. With each poor performance the error of their ways are shining through. Fittingly its all on an Amazon documentary which the manager & players reportedly weren't comfortable with but hey its good for business ££££.
Levy must be laughing with his 5m bonus for producing this mess on the pitch.

While Im getting emails from different businesses about how they are dealing with coronavirus, some cunty website is sending me emails to buy their hoodies and merchandise. Even now with no football going on, the spurs website want us to give them our money for ridiculous shit.

Back
Top Bottom