Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have and will always have issues with wage disparity from top CEO's to a Nurse for example. That said so long as the top earners pay their TAX on their earnings the issue whilst uncomfortable in the extreme examples isn't as big a problem.

What is absolutely unacceptable in my book is the big Corps like Dell, Facebook, eBay, Amazon etc.etc. and their owners (those like our own Joe Lewis) not paying a fucking cent or at lower rates than the lowest-paid! This is utterly grotesque.

If Kane pays tax at 40% on his £200k per week salary then the exchequer receives £4,160,00 per year, this is the equivalent of 563 Registered Nurses paying their tax on their income!!
Exactly have a look a the football leaks story about Kante refusing to pay less than the full tax, despite being pressured to do so.

Exactly have a look a the football leaks story about Kante refusing to pay less than the full tax, despite being pressured to do so.
I wasn't aware of that but I like it!

The other thing that pissed me off this week was that cunt Julien Knight also pilling in talking about a "moral vacuum" when he actually wrote a fucking book about how to avoid paying tax!!! (also look at his fucking parliamentary voting record, utter scum).

I have and will always have issues with wage disparity from top CEO's to a Nurse for example. That said so long as the top earners pay their TAX on their earnings the issue whilst uncomfortable in the extreme examples isn't as big a problem.

What is absolutely unacceptable in my book is the big Corps like Dell, Facebook, eBay, Amazon etc.etc. and their owners (those like our own Joe Lewis) not paying a fucking cent or at lower rates than the lowest-paid! This is utterly grotesque.

If Kane pays tax at 40% on his £200k per week salary then the exchequer receives £4,160,00 per year, this is the equivalent of 563 Registered Nurses paying their tax on their income!!

Agree with this in the main. I think we should be looking at a more equitable system whereby there isn't such huge wage disparity in the first place, with better wages across the board; a better outcome IMHO than the super-rich taking a massive salary but paying high rates of tax.

Couldn't agree more with the mega rich corps avoiding tax entirely: obscene and unfortunately all too common.

LOB now - I'm disgusted at their actions, I won't be renewing my ST or go to any games, I'll stream the games illegally. I'm not giving them any more of my money.

LOB when footie starts up again - SPEND MORE MONEY.
No ST renewals mean more room for you and I to cheer on ENIC and Levy because it’s them we’ve supported for decades. What’s the name of the team again?

I think it was meant to be a humorous remark.
The Cult of Levy don't engage with humour, my friend.

tenor.gif

The Cult of Levy don't engage with humour, my friend.

tenor.gif
The cult of levy take any joke about levy very personal. We can't relate as we couldn't even imagine getting so angry & hurt by a stranger online making a joke about levy. That is what makes the cult so special & unique. Personal insults dished out if you don't praise their god.

Parasite levy is probably, no definitely going to use this terrible situation the whole world finds itself in for his benefit. There is no way a snake like him wouldn't, he just has a ready made excuse.
A lot like his disgusting decision to furlough people who work hard to live, whilst pandering to millionaire footballers..get him the fuck out of our club, then we can ag least have some of our pride back..

I can understand why people are pissed off about the furlough, but we are 700 million in debt. We are not in quite the sound financial position some seem to think

Back
Top Bottom