Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
On the subject of Levy, I noticed the other day he made a rare appearance on SpursTV, speaking briefly to Beckham on a stadium tour.
He sounded like an East End villain who'd just done over the local bank with a sawn-off.
Where'd his lovely North London lilt go?

Can that happen on the same day please, and and can we arrange for another bald parasite say Jeff Jeff Bezos to hand Poch a blank cheque for about 700m for players that said day.
The mind boggles but I could see us playing next season in the Amazon Prime Stadium. Maybe we could offer half the team to other clubs with next day delivery.
Let's face it, half our supporters will probably end up as Amazon delivery drivers over the next two years, as long as Bezos pays cash in hand and continues to agree with the average Spurs fan about the injustices of paying taxation!
What was the old joke? If you want to start a crowd surge in White Hart Lane, shout out "HMRC are here!!"
The commercial opportunities are endless. We could collaborate with Jeff B on creating, hosting and then winning the Taxpayers Alliance Trophy - with the winner getting a yearly rebate from Her Majesty's Treasury on the interest we owe her.

Last edited:
John Thomas John Thomas i got it to 100

Also something else I've seen today

' "I think the early signs of this lockdown are that the big superpowers are still going to be spending a lot of money. It suggests there's money out there to be spent. Whether or not is softens slightly, we'll see. '

Sean Dyche ^

Sean Dyche of Burnley has acknowledged there is money please NEVER EVER tell me Spurs have no cash beacuse of COVID

' "I think the early signs of this lockdown are that the big superpowers are still going to be spending a lot of money. It suggests there's money out there to be spent. Whether or not is softens slightly, we'll see. '

Sean Dyche ^

Sean Dyche of Burnley has acknowledged there is money please NEVER EVER tell me Spurs have no cash beacuse of COVID
Early stages of lockdown?

Hmm... nothing has changed in the 3 and a half months since?

They said it would never happen. It simply couldn't be done. But after 9 months. Lots of blood, sweat & tears.
Many Sleepness nights. Around the clock posting. Debunking airfixx's ENIC/Levy propaganda. Enduring lots of abuse. All this resulting in many new addictions. We have finally made it.....

100 !!!!

:tobyarm: :allitongue::dierpochhug::kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal::hugoshock::llorishowudoin::llorishuh::mourbringit::mourlmao::mourglasses::mourpointlaugh::mourthumb::moursmall::mourear::sonlol::sonpoint::vert::wanyama::pochohshit::dembelefingers::adesalute::avbpray:

Last edited:

Sean Dyche ^

BadPowerlessGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Guys can anyone do the math on the Levy masterstroke not to get "underwhelming" sponsors for the stadium & sleeve ahead of the season? I mean it must have opened up incredible opportunities for us... I mean, some people on here were convinced it'd save us MILLIONS!

So there are three of them and two aren't the manager and one of them pays the other two their wages? Obviously no problem at all then.

Maybe one of them should have more say than the other two about decisions that affect what actually happens on the pitch tbh.

I hope two of them realise we need to sell Ndombele ASAP. Hitchens needs sacking tbh, we've lost quality since his appointment/promotion and had far too many flops.

Last edited:
Bournmouth 0 Spurs 0

If 67% of you cunts watched that shit show, and still think our shambolic, under-invested mess of a squad is an acceptable return after 20 years, then Stockholm Syndrome is a very real thing indeed within our fan base.

EOPU6wdWAAAEuod

Back
Top Bottom