Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I cunted him for playing a shite goalkeeper in the semi.
Your'e saying Spurs fans have no right to expect a single trophy in a decade.
Or more than 1 league cup in 2 eecades.
That's an apalling position to take, You should be ashamed of yourself.
You said Poch cost us the match.
As far as I’m aware, losing semi finals ends your chance of winning a cup.

Why do you keep taking about two decades?
We won a cup in Levys first seven years.
Poch failed for half a decade and lost two finals and 5 semis due to tactics and selection which you have acknowledged.

If we don’t seriously strengthen in the next two windows then I will be hugely pissed off

I hear you mate and agree but also feel that if we don’t see serious investment in the next two windows ( including this current one ) then it’s heading one way, and that’s really scary as we don’t have the bottle to get out of a serious relegation scrap. Look at the 74-76 period for the rhyme of history.

You expected trophies under when we were 14th?
You expected trophies under Jol and Redknapp that you didn’t expect under Poch?
Hahahaha

At the start of every season Ive expected trophies. All bar one manager chosen and employed by Levy in his 19 years as chairman have failed to deliver. So not only is he a poor judge of manager but he is tight fisted along with it. :levyeyes:

At least he finally admits that Poch can't be held responsible for our abysmal trophy record from 2000 - 2015. Thats some progress, I guess.

He agrees with me that Levy must be held accountable for that, even though he's now saying we have no right, as fans, to expect trophies anyway!!!!

He's clearly doesn't know his history. But maybe we can forgive that.

Levy set us back five years by sacking Redknapp.
I’ve told you that about 55 times.

Poch is responsible for bottling every chance of silverware in the half a decade he was in charge.
If you include the Leicester capitulation where he came third in a two horse race after bottling 13pts to Woolwich, that’s EIGHT chances to win something.

As you have acknowledged, his tactics and dismissive attitude towards the domestics which he called “not real” trophies is the reason we didn’t win a trophy under him.
That’s 6 domestics, (1 final and 5 semis)

But hey, “where are Wigan” eh

At the start of every season Ive expected trophies. All bar one manager chosen and employed by Levy in his 19 years as chairman have failed to deliver. So not only is he a poor judge of manager but he is tight fisted along with it. :levyeyes:
So what you are saying is Ramos was better than Poch

Yep. Poch should have played his strongest team in the Semi against United.
He was cunt for playing Vorm instead of Hugo. A right fucking cunt.
Said it then and I'll say it now. Cun Cunt Cunt. My lips are moving as I type, Sammy.

Now. Will you own your past delusions?
Will you call Levy out for the cunt he is for completely neglecting the squad for 18 months?
Will you finally admit that this under invested mess of a squad is the consequence of that disgraced deriliction of duty?

Just stick her (pipes) on ignore along with Sammy BC and johnH.

no point in trying to have a discussion with these people.

You expected trophies under when we were 14th?
You expected trophies under Jol and Redknapp that you didn’t expect under Poch?
Hahahaha
Everyone raves on about how this was our first decade since the 40s without a trophy, and how Levy and ENIC are a cancer at the club.

Been here since 2001. Noticed straight away that the stadium needed fixing, and within 18 months begin the process of buying land. By 2008 have the plans in, GFC happens and court cases of Archway steel.

tl;dr stadium begins to be built in 2016. Done April 2019.

All the while we have progressed from a bottom half table cup side, to a consistent Europa side, to a consistent CL side, and even title and CL final contenders.

They have done a lot for this club and get little credit because the perception is that Levy is a tightarse.

If this squad is so bad, then Poch is complicit, his players, he built it, he kept telling us how happy he was with it.

Poch also CHOSE to give the FA Cup and League Cup no respect and usually tank them with weakened squads. Mourinho won’t do the same, willing to bet he will go all out in the league cup next season to try and get us a much needed trophy.

He actually believes these were all the first choice diamonds Mauricio Pochettino had been crying out for.....

source.gif
What you on about John. All those people living under bridges could have had mansions. They just don't have an eye for homes. Also that norwich manager should be fired for signing nobodies. Why didn't he just sign Messi & kante?

I hear you mate and agree but also feel that if we don’t see serious investment in the next two windows ( including this current one ) then it’s heading one way, and that’s really scary as we don’t have the bottle to get out of a serious relegation scrap. Look at the 74-76 period for the rhyme of history.

I was a regular at the Lane then
It was fun coming back up but humiliating going down

Everyone raves on about how this was our first decade since the 40s without a trophy, and how Levy and ENIC are a cancer at the club.

Been here since 2001. Noticed straight away that the stadium needed fixing, and within 18 months begin the process of buying land. By 2008 have the plans in, GFC happens and court cases of Archway steel.

tl;dr stadium begins to be built in 2016. Done April 2019.

All the while we have progressed from a bottom half table cup side, to a consistent Europa side, to a consistent CL side, and even title and CL final contenders.

They have done a lot for this club and get little credit because the perception is that Levy is a tightarse.

If this squad is so bad, then Poch is complicit, his players, he built it, he kept telling us how happy he was with it.

Poch also CHOSE to give the FA Cup and League Cup no respect and usually tank them with weakened squads. Mourinho won’t do the same, willing to bet he will go all out in the league cup next season to try and get us a much needed trophy.
Even if you genuinely believe all that, do you honestly think they will take us to the next level or is this as far as we can go with them? Not saying theres anything wrong in people saying we should be happy with top 4 being our everything now, as not long ago we were a mid-table team. But equally I don't think there's anything wrong in others wanting us to go to the next level & being happy with another owner who is willing (capable of doing that) taking over.

And If he wins major trophies with us I'll be at the front of the queue to stroke Levy's balls in gratitude

And if he doesn't, or fails miserably? I guarentee that for most on here it'll be another free pass for Levy

You’ll be behind me in that queue mate!

Let's face the facts - this Club will never win anything. It's cursed. Look at the Leicester season - best team we've had in years. All the big teams had their worst seasons ever AND YET Leicester - fucking LEICESTER - had to win the league.

If we couldn't do it that season, it will NEVER happen.

Supporting this team is a pointless endeavour if you actually hope to win something at any stage. If you're happy just failing, and massively failing, this is the team for you.

Levy is currently sniffing out the bargain bins for some cheap shitters to bolster this squad of perennial losers as we speak.

Let's face the facts - this Club will never win anything. It's cursed. Look at the Leicester season - best team we've had in years. All the big teams had their worst seasons ever AND YET Leicester - fucking LEICESTER - had to win the league.

Supporting this team is a pointless endeavour if you actually hope to win something at any stage. If you're happy just failing, and massively failing, this is the team for you.

Levy is currently sniffing out the bargain bins for some cheap shitters to bolster this squad of perennial losers as we speak.

I see you've returned from your deserved ban, and are acting the cunt again.

Fuck off, maggot.

Why support Spurs (if you actually do)?

Why come on here at all other than for trolling purposes?

Back
Top Bottom