#LEVYout?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There has been some real fucking tards replying to the article on the main site. Why guy ranted three times that I wasn't a true fan and I was embarassing for writing a headline demaning Levy leave.

Did he even read the fucking thing?

There's comments on the front page? You sure there isn't simply a robot that chooses youtube comments at random and pastes them at the bottom of every post?

Oooh… business idea…

‘Levy Out’ is an EMBARRASSING headline for a so-called Spurs supporter to write considering where we were before he arrived, to where we find ourselves now.
The club will CONTINUE grow under Levy guidance. Of this, I am sure.
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT_ THE FUTURE IS LILY WHITE!!!!

Some supporters have LOST ALL PERSPECTIVE. We’ve NEVER had it so good in the EPL, and its about time a few mindless fans realise that.
The problem with success is that it can sometimes cause SHORT-TERM MEMORIES AND GREED!!!

Thanks Ramos43 :thumbup:

Like I was saying…
SEObzX4.png

City are positioning themselves a lot better than Chelsea to capitalise on this initial burst of money.

Both them and Chelsea will one day have to survive without the money, but City are actively promoting themselves around the world and putting in place an infrastructure to support themselves when the money vanishes.

It's all about maximising exposure while the money is there and hoping your profile is high enough to sustain or come close to sustaining your expenditure once the money dries up.
True to a degree. City is actually just a promotional vehicle for the state of Abu Dhabi... City are thrust onto the global stage as an after thought, but the effect is pretty much the same as if the main intention was to promote the club, so hey ho.

Back
Top Bottom