********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when we beat the Os 5-0 or something in pre season and we all thought Giovanni Dos Santos was the second coming and Darren Bent was the new Jimmy Greaves (or John Duncan at least). The next season started with 2 points from 8 games.

Pre-season is for getting fit. Not quite time to be talking serious relegation fears.

Believe you me, I was very restrained in my reply - if he had been standing in front of me, he would have got it with both barrels. How very dare he laugh at supporters who are there through thick and thin!
The original post has made my piss boil. How very dare he (or she) mock those of us who are the life blood of the club. This is why some of these modern fans, will never get it.

I’m not claiming that because I follow our club, I’m a better fan, because I’m not. However, it certainly makes me a different type of fan because I follow Tottenham.

Some won’t get that statement but those of you who go regularly will know exactly what I’m referring to.

The culture, the history, the people, the buzz in the air. It’s about belonging, being part of something. Regardless of whether we play champions league or non league football I and many others will still be there. Because we are the lifeblood of our club and it’s in our DNA.

Massively off topic for this thread, and I could moan about modern day football fans all day. But this poster has really got my back up.

Shame on you SA96 SA96

Lol at people who bought a season ticket.

Why? Because we follow our club through thick and thin? Because we love the badge no matter the players, manager or the owners?!

Lol at people like you who will never understand the culture and lifestyle of what it means to belong to and follow a football club.

I have done for many years - and I won’t be supporting them again under Levy
Then how about leaving the forum until that happens so no one has to suffer your endless negativity.
If you're a man of your word, then leave and come back on the day levy and enic go. We will all welcome you back with open arms.

I was out sailing. Could someone tell me who stood out?

You are not going to believe it but Winksy was different gravy. Honestly like a new signing, he has come back so motivated and it seems during the summer he has been watching videos of Hoddle, Pirlo, Modric etc because damn he offered some stunning football today. Nuno loved him, the commentator was waxing lyrical, the fans in the ground were on their feet whenever Winksy got on the ball. Good times ahead.

There are a lot of shitbag fans in here raging for a meaningless preseason game. I suggest therapy if you guys get so worked up about half a preseason game with mostly youth.

Back
Top Bottom