Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup 3rd Round - Postponed - Spurs receive a bye

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho needs to decide what squad to use Sunday based on whether or not we are playing Tuesday, so there really needs to be a decision announced tomorrow at the absolute latest.
Maybe my opinion will not be popular, but i really don´t care about Carabao Cup. Premier League and Europa League at this moment are the two competitions that are the priority. I think José thinks in the same way...

I understand that the game is against Chelsea, but on Tuesday, if i was the manager, i put the second time, with no Kane, no Son, no Lo Celso, no Doherty and no Key players. Give the opportunity to players like Sessegnon, Gedson, Lamela, Hart, Foyth, and maybe 1 or 2 young players from the under 23 team

Can't help but feel next time we face a side from a league where testing isn't mandatory and we offer to pay for their tests, they'll simply decline.

Hopefully the EFL and FA work this out alongside the PL before the next round of the League Cup and especially the FA Cup.

We can confirm that our Carabao Cup fourth round tie at home to Chelsea will take place on Tuesday 29 September, kick-off 7.45pm.

The behind-closed-doors match at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Back
Top Bottom