LGB&T

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So only minorities get recognised??? That sounds a bit dictatorial. I am all for Spurs fans whoever they are, as I have said before, however this is just a gimmick by the club and a un-necessary one at that.
Including members of society who are often discriminated against is not a gimmick. Welcoming these people shows acceptance which sends out an important message.

Looking forward to the halftime entertainment at the Dnipro game.

South_Park_-_Bigger,_Longer_%26_Uncut-24_33106.png

Nothing to do with football, just sucking up to the ever powerful eternally annoying PC brigade.
I support a football team not a fucking political agenda!

One day there wont be any need for groups and no one will give a shit about what your sexuality is unless they fancy you and want to shag you.

Whilst an admirable stance, and worthwhile blah-de-blah... I can't help but notice that LGB&T sounds more like a Cigarette Company's Trade Union!!

Surely not the image they're trying to conjure up with their imaginative acronym??
....but other than that, I'm glad the club is on board!

The sooner this ISN'T an issue, the better!

Always great news to see football moving in the right direction. Too much homophobia around, especially in our "traditional" sports.

:levyeyes:
(Hope "I8AVB" is still banned and doesn't start a topic about banning gay women or something)

Odd though that we've ignored this for so long, and are now seemingly getting very involved. Who thinks one of our players may be preparing to come out?

Surely people can understand that if stopping using that word stops thousands of rivals using it also in a way that is supposed to incite anti-semitism then it is worth it?

The main issue here, is the fact that we are the first target and our its our fans being arrested. When West Ham, Chelsea and Lazio get free reign to act like Nazis in our stadium

What does ones sexuality have to do with supporting Spurs?

I've obviously got no problem with how people want to live their life, but I dont get what being a member of this group does for them?

Do we need a "i like blonde girls" group? or a "i prefer the big girls" group?

When its a geographically based group i get it, but this i just dont understand....?

What does ones sexuality have to do with supporting Spurs?

I've obviously got no problem with how people want to live their life, but I dont get what being a member of this group does for them?

Do we need a "i like blonde girls" group? or a "i prefer the big girls" group?

When its a geographically based group i get it, but this i just dont understand....?
Could help to promote tolerance? Could possibly encourage fans to be proud perhaps? Of course, this doesn't have much to do with Spurs but I don't see the harm in it.

I don't see the need to drag this into football (no pun intended). I don't know anyone who has been 'discriminated' against at White Hart Lane. Apart from working class fans being denied the right to support their club in the manner we have for years by over zealous stewards. Maybe the clubs efforts would be better spent addressing that?

Back
Top Bottom