LGB&T

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't believe the fucking irony of this...the club bleating on about showing its support for a persecuted minority yet showing the cold shoulder to any fan showing his support for....a persecuted minority.

I can't believe the fucking irony of this...the club bleating on about showing its support for a persecuted minority yet showing the cold shoulder to any fan showing his support for....a persecuted minority.
And to what purpose? I'm sure all of the people in that group can happily get in and out of the ground, and we see our club now making a big effort to stop them being offended whilst they are there.
How come nothing is done to stop people being offended by wankers that boo the team, hissing Chelski fans, or Spurs fans being offended at the sight of goon replica shirts etc
Why doesn't the club do something positive for really disadvantaged minorities, by putting better viewing facilities for wheelchair bound fans?
Or doing something for the disadvantaged MAJORITY, who arent allowed to stand up to watch, or drink decent beer, eat a sandwich or pie at a reasonable price......

OH yeah, because the initiative announced is a palliative at no cost, and generally a meaningless gesture.....

And to what purpose? I'm sure all of the people in that group can happily get in and out of the ground, and we see our club now making a big effort to stop them being offended whilst they are there.
How come nothing is done to stop people being offended by wankers that boo the team, hissing Chelski fans, or Spurs fans being offended at the sight of goon replica shirts etc
Why doesn't the club do something positive for really disadvantaged minorities, by putting better viewing facilities for wheelchair bound fans?
Or doing something for the disadvantaged MAJORITY, who arent allowed to stand up to watch, or drink decent beer, eat a sandwich or pie at a reasonable price......

OH yeah, because the initiative announced is a palliative at no cost, and generally a meaningless gesture.....

Supporting persecuted groups is usually something done by people, who just so happens to suffer no costs at doing so whatsoever.

Imagine the club saying "right, we want to take on anti-semitism by ferociously going after everyone hissing/singing auschwitz songs, take on the lame FA, the hapless KickItOut" and so forth. Something which would require an army of stewards, lawyers and spin docters.

Would not happen in a million years.

Do you want it to be Holtby? :holtbytongue::vdvdive:
Yes
Screen-Shot-2013-06-13-at-22.30.04.jpg

Whilst an admirable stance, and worthwhile blah-de-blah... I can't help but notice that LGB&T sounds more like a Cigarette Company's Trade Union!!

Surely not the image they're trying to conjure up with their imaginative acronym??
....but other than that, I'm glad the club is on board!

The sooner this ISN'T an issue, the better!

I thought it was a spruced up Gin & Tonic.

Back
Top Bottom