List of Paratici/Levy mistakes in last 6 months

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless Lyon get taken over by mega-rich owners by this summer; there is no chance Aulas pays 65 million euros for Ndombele. I would bet any amount of money I had on that.

I am using the value that Juventus paid for him. We're paying more than they did- and he flopped at Juventus. That doesn't make much sense.
As I said you are entitled to that GUESS, but that's all it is, a GUESS! You're getting mad about something that hasn't happened.

What's the cost of not signing a player that Conte wants?

Who gives a fuck what Juve paid for him!?! It has ZERO baring on what we're paying for him.

Unless Lyon get taken over by mega-rich owners by this summer; there is no chance Aulas pays 65 million euros for Ndombele. I would bet any amount of money I had on that.

How the fuck is this even a discussion?

Of Course Aulas will not pay 65m or close to it. How can anyone try to argue that?

Back
Top Bottom