Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the only changes we will make on Wednesday will be Dembele for Thudd and Gallas for Daws.

As much as I rate Daws over Gallas, Billy is slightly more mobile and savvy and would be more suited to this type of game.

I hate you
merkagelolzzz.jpg

Same here. Spent the last 4 years living with a Liverpool fan. Big big game in the season for me.

What's the stats from the past 4 years? Pretty sure we've not lost to them in quite a while.

Lennon could play a big part in this game. LB is a very suspect position for Liverpool with Enrique not being good at defending and Downing not being good at... well, anything.

I pray Rodgers plays Downing at LB.

Dembele should start but funnily enough, this is a game where I could see Huddlestone enjoying more time on the ball as Liverpool haven't, from what I have seen, played the same pressing game that Swansea did. it should be clarified that I don't want Huddlestone to start.

Liverpool, much like ourselves this season, are something of a mixed bag. I would expect us to win but have no doubt it won't be 4-0 like last season. Suarez is in far greater form, which is enough in itself to give us a headache.

If we play as we did in the second half yesterday, then I reckon we'll come away with a 2-0 maybe 2-1.

to be fair Enrique is normall quite solid at LB but can not attack - so the mastermind Brendon Rodgers moves him into an Attacker.

We are a better team then them but they will get 3/4 clear chances have to hope they sky them as usual - Watch them moan about Bale being a diver before saying Suarez only goes down when there is contact.

I'm worried about Suarez. Anyone thinks we'll walk over them is in for a nasty shock.

If Dembele starts and Sandro is fit then I think we can just beat them.

2-1 spurs :coys:

At the moment with Liverpool if you can nulify Suarez (*spit*) then they dont appear to carry very much goal threat at all.

So as long as we keep him closely monitored Im reasonably confident they will be contained.

The issue goes both ways though, we are hardly in free scoring form are we? Could be a bore draw...

Suarez is on fire this season and I think he would twist Dawson up good and proper.

Having said that Thelonious Thelonious spoke about Dawson playing well against him before, he has, I think it was at the end of the 2011 season when Modric scored a pen.

and VDV scored too I think.

Aah, Modric and VDV, good times. Although VDV has got himself injured....again...recently.

I distinctly remember Suarez diving trying to get Daws in trouble and Daws just lent over him lying on the floor gesticulating him telling him to 'fucking get up' or something along those lines.

Think this could be a difficult one for us for sure. They are a dodgy team don't really know what to expect.
I hope if we can create chances like we did yesterday, we could snatch it 3-2, I reckon there will be a few goals in this one, hopefully in our favour.

Although I could have just jinxed it :gomes:

Back
Top Bottom