Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They aren't great away from home.

But they arent too bad either, winning one, losing one and drawing 4.

Frustrating game under the lights? :gallas:

I'm thinking its going to be 2-0, don't see them as too much of a threat as long as we can shut out Suarez and dominate the Midfield!

We need to win this to wipe away the 3 consecutive defeats, and make Saturdays' result worthy of 3 points, if that makes any sense?

ArseAnal away, us at home, we REALLY need to make it count! ...and I think we will!!

Suarez is on fire this season and I think he would twist Dawson up good and proper.

Having said that Thelonious Thelonious spoke about Dawson playing well against him before, he has, I think it was at the end of the 2011 season when Modric scored a pen.
I knew I wasn't going mad!

It was Ledley King that had him in his pocket that day: http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/221185/teams

For the second time in this thread - DAWSON MARKED ANDY CARROLL!!

FINE. Blanchflower Blanchflower , be like that then.

We'll just play good ol' Billy G and watch Suarez run HIM ragged instead :adeninja: .... Since Kyle N was shit as a LB against Woolwich I don't want to see him there against Pool.

:dawsonwtf: was great against Spammers and his presence seemed to calm Walker and Caulker. I see no reason to have him benched, unless Vertonghen is put in the middle and borrows Dawson's leadership qualities for the night.

If Dawson was Spanish he'd be top 3 of the Ballon d'or every year, fucking xenophobes!

I-Love-Him-So-Much.gif
Fixed

:dawsonwtf: was great against Spammers and his presence seemed to calm Walker and Caulker. I see no reason to have him benched, unless Vertonghen is put in the middle and borrows Dawson's leadership qualities for the night.

Dawson was great because he was up against Andy Carrol, the polar opposite of Suarez.

Physical battles, aerial battles, two tanks smashing each other = Dawson is the only player in our squad I want for that job, he is awesome at it.

Suarez offering a low centre of gravity, pace and agility? Not sure Daws is the man for that. That said Im not sure Gallas is either.

Back
Top Bottom