Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah i thought he was ok, was surprised to see him getting it on social media. experts eh

Gets the ball back. Composed and calm which is what we need but i would like to see him driving into the box more and getting shots away as he can hit em really well. He seems to prefer passing sideways. If he can add goals to his game he will be one of the best midfielders in the country

Last edited:
That was a very poor but unusual performance. We weren't good at all yet could have won and got a point which is okay. A week's worth of training will see us far better.

We were sloppy and it seemed obvious to me that we needed to stop going short every time (first half specific ) because they had us pegged.

Either way...the result will be clearer after Leicester vs Saints.
cant imagine for a minute why you would say that.
we weren't playing Colchester - we were playing an expensively assembled team, led by an internationally renowned motivational manager, in front of a large, passionate and noisy crowd.

We ran the show and they got what they could on their more gifted moments, and they could well have won it. God knows why anyone would think our team did anything but their best to win.

Yes.
Difficult to compare goalies with outfield players, but Lloris was flawless. No mistakes and some blinding saves.
That save he made from Lallana's (?) scuffed shot was fabulous.

Didn't get wrongfooted, and managed to put just enough on the ball to force it out for a corner. And that was only my favourite out of his numerous saves.

Shame we didn't test Mignolet enough over the 90 mins.

Fuming watching motd. Hadn't seen the 2nd handball in Leicester game til now. Simpson one was a pen and red card. Literally cannot believe how lucky they are last 4-5 games. You could not make this shit up.

Fuming watching motd. Hadn't seen the 2nd handball in Leicester game til now. Simpson one was a pen and red card. Literally cannot believe how lucky they are last 4-5 games. You could not make this shit up.

The Oracle is writing the script. I hope Kane is the chosen one and we win the battle of the non favourites.

Back
Top Bottom