Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are not a spurs supporter so I am not sure why you are saying 'Dele plays for us'. You are nothing but an uneducated, illiterate Woolwich loving piece of shit...disowned by your family, and doomed to live and die alone. Back to your bottle and then the noose, you disgraceful sack of crap. You've been told for the final time...carry on and suffer the consequences.
Hey little Goaty, see my avatar? That's a seven year old me next to Gary Mabbutt. Mabbutt was a wonderful captain for us. He played close to five hundred games for us. A true gent.

I could PM a couple of lines on Spurs legends if you like. A different one every week? Just help you along a bit.

Just trying to build bridges, mate. You seem a bit down.

I expect us to capitalise on an attacking game of football where our midfield will dominate and break up their play.

3 - 0 to the Yids

We will almost certainly lose this one. We always bottle this one, despite the fact Anfield is a morgue. Expect to go down 2-1, but don't be surprised if it is worse. Sorry guys, I am rarely wrong

I am rarely wrong

:sonhmm:

SsLkoMZ.gif

You are not a spurs supporter so I am not sure why you are saying 'Dele plays for us'. You are nothing but an uneducated, illiterate Woolwich loving piece of shit...disowned by your family, and doomed to live and die alone. Back to your bottle and then the noose, you disgraceful sack of crap. You've been told for the final time...carry on and suffer the consequences.

You sound like Carlito and his Golden Files!

Gulp

We will almost certainly lose this one. We always bottle this one, despite the fact Anfield is a morgue. Expect to go down 2-1, but don't be surprised if it is worse. Sorry guys, I am rarely wrong

If we win then Will you promise not to post on here for the rest of the season!?
Please............

Pipe down you arrogant gooner maggot or I'll make sure I find out where you live and shit through your letterbox you Sol Campbell loving cunt.

Now grow up and fuck off you dirty nonce

Impressive, wouldn't fancy tying to have a shit though one of these though.......:levyeyes:
97bfb5575db117eaa81b8c56d194fe45

Unless of course you are.....
spider-man-screen-02-ps4-us-13jun16

Sure you don't post on RAWK?

To be honest I though it would be either them or Chelsea.
Just because there would be no distraction of Europe for both.
Chelsea squad have managed it better, which I suppose is inevitable.
However, make no mistake they made £74m odd selling their deadwood and spent £67m odd on 4 players.
They should be doing better with what they have.
He knows more about Sakho than I do, but he was starting to look like a beast, they seemed to have got over the 'respect' thing, then the drugs stuff, which he was cleared of, and he is out? They could have done with him really.
I don't know if Klopp was reluctant to spend more in Summer/ in Jan on a defender, if none were available or if they lied when they said the new stand would not interfere with spending.
This is the first season they have been in the black since 11/12.
They have spent 11/12: £36m, 12/13: £41m, 13/14: £20m, 14/15: £38m( despite selling £78m worth of players)15/16: £28m and then this year are in profit about £6m

Makes perfect sense when it comes to Chelsea because they have quality players, so yeah, not having a European distraction is a major advantage for them when it comes to winning the league. But Liverpool really don't have the quality to take advantage of the situation. They have two top players, the rest are bang average. Klopp is a motivator so has got the most out of them but they were always limited by their ability. On their day they can beat anyone, including us, probably. But over a season they just aren't good enough. Their defense in particular is spectacularly weak and no one has ever won the league conceding at the rate they have. The money they've spent just makes it all the more glorious.

They were also likely to tire (as we did last season) in the second half and their squad is older than ours. I feel Poch has adjusted the way we approach games to ensure we don't burn out this year, Klopp has made no such adjustment. I'm guessing that Klopp tried to sign better players in the summer but found it difficult to get top players to believe in the project. It's not that Liverpool are terrible, it is just that they aren't the force they used to be and the league is so competitive now that it's hard to see them finishing top four let alone first.

They were strong early on and have a good squad with lots of skill going forward. Plenty for us to deal with

I don't disagree, we should take them seriously. They have a couple of top players and Klopp manages to motivate the others for big games. They are capable of taking points off us. Just don't think they were ever in with a chance of winning the league this season.

I don't disagree, we should take them seriously. They have a couple of top players and Klopp manages to motivate the others for big games. They are capable of taking points off us. Just don't think they were ever in with a chance of winning the league this season.
Fair enough. Can't disagree with you. I think Liverpool have build a modern reputation for being flakey. That used to be us - I think we're moving away from that.

Neville just hit the nail on the head with Liverpool, when they had more than a game a week they suffered. Can't play the same team 3 games a week.
Shame we didn't play them during this period. Hopefully they don't sort it out before they face us, as it's back to 3 games a month up until April

Neville just hit the nail on the head with Liverpool, when they had more than a game a week they suffered. Can't play the same team 3 games a week.
Shame we didn't play them during this period. Hopefully they don't sort it out before they face us, as it's back to 3 games a month up until April
They will be hoping for a resurgence based on this.

Back
Top Bottom