Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, they are. We are miserable bunch. Probably due to the lack of sun.

But how are we not in a slump? Haven't won since City which is 4 games out of the 14 (?) we've played this season (9 BPL, 3 CL, 2 LC?) and have scored twice in that time. If that's not a dip in form - what is?

Ok, I'll grant you a slight dip in form. Slump implies defeats - to me anyway.

dont worry scott - we all know you don't mind if everyone thinks you're an idiot

The acceptance of all sorts of people is all well and good, but if you just send an endless stream of irritating posts bitching and complaining about every players performance - then you will have to accept that you will piss a lot of people off.

If you don't give a fuck about annoying people by doing that - then you will have to accept that multiple posters will get on at you.
Think of it as the internet version of continually poking someone to get their attention to make your point, or prove what a super savvy, analytical, "know all" about football you are. In real life you get to have a claret shirt and spend the evening picking your teeth out of your shoe laces - on here you get abuse.

Tell him scott - you get a lot of abuse, you know what I mean.
But equally you can choose to just click ignore him but don't.
If it really bothers you that much then isn't it more civilised to just ignore him.
Just shows people like someone to bitch & moan at.
You only have to see how much attention a troll gets on here.

if you keep walking in to the stick, you will keep getting poked by it.
you could just walk around it. No problem!
But that wouldn't be dramatic enough for many of you!

GKN has played just 70 mins of first team football so far, in different Country for a new Club. I'd take a break from Football Manager for a while if i were you.

Did you dispel Lamela and Son as quickly?
Poch would never judge that quickly would he clinton? Clinton?!

May i refer you to our last few games of last season on that one.

We field one of the youngest sides in the PL, with one signing in his first full season and one in his second. We have two key players out (both POS) and still sit undefeated with a quarter of the season gone, one point off the top spot.

Last night the team was even younger, had played collectively little first team football as a unit and it showed, and one player had played just 70 mins this season for the first team in his first season in this country.

Origami and Sturridge would walk into most PL starting elevens, and rightly so. Aside from those two i saw little difference between the two sides.

I look at this as the glass being half full not half empty, and we certainly are a season ahead in first team construction than Von Klopp Clusterfuck who's team can fuck off to the seaside most weeks whilst we have to play and prepare for European football. I'd expect a team that will likely have to play twenty odd games less to be up or thereabouts the top four given the amount of dosh they have spent and intend to spend come January.

Nuff said.
Why do we need to worry about them? (read all the other posts).

Our destiny is in our hands, we win every game it doesn't matter a toss what they do. Lets worry about Tottenham and let them get on with their season.

If it really bothers you that much then isn't it more civilised to just ignore him.

LOL - you're the biggest hypocrite on here.

You're the archetype troll.

But we all know if you're sent out on loan, you're never coming back. Pochettino has made that clear.

His ethos is if you can't cut it with the first team, you can't cut it.

Like Carroll you mean as he's still in Poch's plans despite having a mare tonite

dont worry scott - we all know you don't mind if everyone thinks you're an idiot

The acceptance of all sorts of people is all well and good, but if you just send an endless stream of irritating posts bitching and complaining about every players performance - then you will have to accept that you will piss a lot of people off.

If you don't give a fuck about annoying people by doing that - then you will have to accept that multiple posters will get on at you.
Think of it as the internet version of continually poking someone to get their attention to make your point, or prove what a super savvy, analytical, "know all" about football you are. In real life you get to have a claret shirt and spend the evening picking your teeth out of your shoe laces - on here you get abuse.

Tell him scott - you get a lot of abuse, you know what I mean.

Careful the gutless negative boring cunt will put you on ignore!

Yeah it's always nice to see Carlito...

Brilliant analysis.
So he behaves in a boorish and irritating way - and it suddenly became my fault because I commented on it?
That's like seeing a car accident and pointing out that the driver was driving like a dick - and then being blamed for causing the accident.

Back
Top Bottom