Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't imagine a scenario where we don't win this game.

Much relieved after last night, but this is Anfield. We are never allowed anything there.

We will once again be cowed by their reputation and the intimidation of Officials. Being Spurs we will concede early, offer a short, piss poor period of resistance before collapsing swiftly followed by the inevitable humiliation.

Their shithouse fans will go on and on about European Cups whilst waving ridiculously contrived banners, which will be a backdrop to the usual media Klopp wankfest.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a masterclass in reverse psychology.

Fuck 'em.

Just home from the game. What a pleasure to see the fluidity and energy exhibited tonight,. I know RSB are not the greatest team in the world but I think we made them look as though they are contenders for it. Everyone played full on tonight. Ben was great but I thought he was running out of steam in the last 20 minutes. Maybe he needs to drop a few pounds but he is a very good LB. I didn't miss CE at all and neither did the team. Ditto Rose. Harry played with terrific energy. So good to see his movement off the ball and passing superbly. Sonny his usual smiling scoring self. Ndombele is majestic. Anyone who wants Lamela gone is an arsehole! His passing was sublime. At least 2 of the goals wouldn't have happened without him. 3 if you count his. Love the guy. I'm hoping for the same attitude on Sunday. This must have given the lads and Poch a real lift and if they can bring it to Anfield, it's going to be a tussle. For the 1st time in a while, I have real hope. What a great evening.

What I would like to happen

Liverpoo get a goal wrongly disallowed by VAR
We get a last minute penalty controversially awarded by VAR. Kane's spot kick is saved, but VAR again rules that the keeper came off his line and awards a re take which Kane buries in the top corner. Klopp has a full on mental breakdown and the scousers riot in Liverpool causing £400million worth of improvements.Then take off and chase any ambulances they see within a 100 mile radius of the centre of Liverpoo

I like how some so-called Spurs fans attack their team when they were clearly ROBBED by Anthony Taylor. It was throughout the game, booking Spurs players for Liverpool dives and not giving many fouls on Tottenham to eventually that penalty which was incorrect.

If some of you lot call yourself Spurs fans you are worse than Eriksson ever is on his worst day. No team on this planet can survive such a biased cheating performance by this referee who haa had a history against Spurs. And Sky completely covered it up and went 'quiet' when contentious decisions occured. Giving MOM to the player whose only contribution was to dive for their penalty in the entire match proved how biased Sky is.

Gazzanigga produced a masterclass of goalkeeping and receive no credit from Gooner TV. But the so-called fans who slag off their team on here should look at themselves for not supporting their team against such adversity.
I think there are too many TROLLS on here - they might be West Spam, Woolwich or Chelski but these ppl cannot be Spurs fans.

How can you watch a referee cheat Tottenham so blatantly and then slag off your own team, unless it isn't your team?

If these are genuine Spurs fans slagging off their team after that cheating performance then THEY are what's wrong with Spurs, not the players nor the manager or Levy.

Proper fans support their team - it seems these Sun/Mirror-readers don't and believe everything Sky (Woolwich TV) tell them. You're a disgrace!
Mané has a history of diving (look at Leicester game last match for instance). He is among the worst serial offenders in the whole of football but the media want Liverpool to have that advantage. Guendouzi is also a serial diver but again nobody in the media says so.

Worst thing is the idiots or fake Spurs fans on here defend the cheats that harm Tottenham they are the disgrace to this club.
What the actual fuck are you on about? Going on and on about a conspiracy against us and calling everyone on here a troll? Are you an idiot?

Not sure I will be able to watch this.

My hatred of Klopp is so monumental, I can’t physically stand to watch him. His fucking gurning and arms flailing.

Without doubt the biggest cunt in world sport.

Don't think we'll see it, but this game is screaming for a 4-3-3 counter attack.

Gazza
Serge - Sanchez - Jan - Davies
Sissoko - Dier - Ndombele
Lucas - Kane - Son

Liverpool's high press is a good. It would be silly to think we can play out of the back. Lucas & Son on the wings would be an easier outlet & pin their FBs back.

Harsh on Lamela, but we need more speed on the wings
Lamela's been a lot better than Lucas on their respective appearances this season.

Back
Top Bottom