Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow

Talk about triggered

Firstly that’s just one of my properties which I rent out

I have several more

Scotland, Devon, Nth Yorkshire etc

Get it?

So no I won’t put you on ignore

Don’t presume to tell me what to do ever you piece of shit!

as for the Toilet I just got bored with the same old crap so don’t read anything else in to it

But you are a bully and a fantasist so I will continue to pull you up on it whenever I think fit

Do you really think that anyone believes you when you say that you’re wife is of a beautiful Polish royalty descent?
Or that you live in a idyllic country cottage?

You’re in complete denial

You’re a drunk living in some crumbly bedsit in Slough nr a Londis and we all know it

But I do give you credit in that you do fool some of the posters on here!

I don’t hate you Joe or despise you
I feel sorry for you
Get help
And seriously I will help you but I feel that you haven’t reached that stage yet

Toodles

It’s a disagree arsehole, because I disagreed. You know? Like the ones you’ve been littering my posts with? I’ve got you on ignore, but I still can’t escape your presence.

You haven’t forgiven me for making the toilet thread uncool - your only reason for existing. Fuck off, and play with your emojis you silly old cunt.
Don't be so ageist Joe. I'm 103 and 1/2 and still supporting robustly.

Wow

Talk about triggered

I have several more

Get it?

as for the Toilet I just got bored with the same old crap so don’t read anything else in to it

But you are a bully and a fantasist so I will continue to pull you up on it whenever I think fit

Do you really think that anyone believes you when you say that you’re wife is of a beautiful Polish royalty descent?

You’re a drunk living in some crumbly bedsit in Slough nr a Londis and we all know it

I feel sorry for you
Get help
And seriously I will help you but I feel that you haven’t reached that stage yet

Toodles
You're not a slumlord are you? 🤢

Wow

Talk about triggered

I have several more

Get it?

I feel sorry for you
Get help

Toodles
Oh gosh I’m being ganged up on by the unidexter and the 40 year old Saffa virgin. Lawks a fucking mercy. Have you noticed your mate has never mentioned women in any of his 40,000 posts apart from “I would”? Well yes, he might well, so why, with your estates in Scotland and Yorkshire (seriously laughing) did you say your address was a crack house in Lincoln - the cheapest place to live in the UK? I’ll tell you why, because you’re so thick you weren’t aware of google earth. Now I don’t care where you live, but a preening wankster like you , when asked for his address, would surely have given the poshest one, no? But we get the crack house one. You out yourself with every tap on your Lenovo. Post a picture of yourself outside of one of your Scottish estates - oh no you don’t have any? Just as well - shit I forgot you’ve been trying in vain to post a picture for 5 years unsuccessfully lol.

Yes I have a beautiful wife, no I don’t live in a crack house in Lincoln. No I don’t wander the streets of Slough desperately looking for my son’s mates whilst furiously typing on here whilst they were always one step ahead of you. Imagine that - you were so lonely you couldn’t even go out for a drink without feeling the need to relate all the sorry details on here. You literally have nothing else - and put your bins round the back, you bring the neighbourhood down. Sooner or later folk will realise why you move house so often - is that incident in Morecambe still haunting you?

You genuinely frighten me.

Last edited:
Oh gosh I’m being ganged up on by the unidexter and the 40 year old Saffa virgin. Lawks a fucking mercy. Have you noticed your mate has never mentioned women in any of his 40,000 posts apart from “I would”? Well yes, he might well, so why, with your estates in Scotland and Yorkshire (seriously laughing) did you say your address was a crack house in Lincoln - the cheapest place to live in the UK? I’ll tell you why, because you’re so thick you weren’t aware of google earth. Now I don’t care where you live, but a preening wankster like you , when asked for his address, would surely have given the poshest one, no? But we get the crack house one. You out yourself with every tap on your Lenovo. Post a picture of yourself outside of one of your Scottish estates - oh no you don’t have any? Just as well - shit I forgot you’ve been trying in vain to post a picture for 5 years unsuccessfully lol.

Yes I have a beautiful wife, no I don’t live in a crack house in Lincoln. No I don’t wander the streets of Slough desperately looking for my son’s mates whilst furiously typing on here whilst they were always one step ahead of you. Imagine that - you were so lonely you couldn’t even go out for a drink without feeling the need to relate all the sorry details on here. You literally have nothing else - and put your bins round the back, you bring the neighbourhood down. Sooner or later folk will realise why you move house so often - is that incident in Morecambe still haunting you?

You genuinely frighten me.

Do you really think that was my address in Lincoln?

Stupid cunt

And you forgot my estate in Devon
I own Chudleigh

Back
Top Bottom