Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I did criticise Sammy for wishing death on you and stand by it

Hers the post in question for all those wondering...from almost two years ago, but the Soldier is still balling about it.

I thought it was quite funny, if not very ott.

A sheep rallying his sheep

Baaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Fuck off Mick you old senile cunt.
I hope your next parachute fails and you slam face first into the tarmac at Bermuda International Airport.

Your headstone can be a stone laptop....
Here Lies Mick.Still A Cunt

Nothing to hide, it was a silly joke.
We all make mistakes......don’t we Mick.

Hers the post in question for all those wondering...from almost two years ago, but the Soldier is still balling about it.

I thought it was quite funny, if not very ott.

Nothing to hide, it was a silly joke.
We all make mistakes......don’t we Mick.

Fair enough I’d forgotten but what’s Bermuda 🇧🇲 airport ever done to you?
😉

The landlord of the Horse and Hounds ordered a new sign. When it arrived he wasn't happy with it so wrote to the sign makers saying;

"The gap between "Horse" and "and" and "and " and "Hounds" is too big."

Bet it’s called the Nags Head now but has it got an apostrophe?

And we gave the fucking world Democracy and self-rule while you still have monarchies and noble blood, ceremonial or not. Tell me how that measures up against your fucking sports.

Nothing wrong with a fight not being your fight. That's not cowardly that's just not your fight. We are isolated from the ancient European hatreds - you know, a whole ocean. Appeasement was cowardly.

And humanity in Eastern Europe back then? Come off it. Is it even there yet? You're just hater of liberty and you despise our freedoms.

*ding ding ding and the winner, in the blue corner, USA-USA-USA

ps - I am not a jingoistic 'Murican but I do hate the gratuitous anti-American jibes...unless they're good natured and the individual can handle getting the needle back. But they are usually not because there is so much resentment on your desolate, sub-arctic, floating rock that your ancestors weren't smart enough to come to the land of plenty when the getting was good (or was it because of the French input into our self-determination). I guess that is what all the hoopla was about with the Titanic. So many people so close to freedom. You should be angry with your forebears not us. We kept you from goosestepping. A little gratitude would be appreciated.

pps - don't bring a knife to a gunfight. I know knife violence is big over there but you know us and our guns. Not something of which to be proud but just facts...like this argument.
Trump would be proud of you.

Some of this is correct, but the British Empire also brought education and skills and forward planning to some of these countries. It's like the old, 'what did the Romans ever do for us' phrase.
I'm not sure I agree. Time think and drink. Where's that single malt?

This thread has got so weird it's brought back an acronym from the past FUBAR.

If we lose to Everton, I wonder what delights will that thread consist of? Compulsory genital mutilation, discussions on the merits of a Alabama hotpocket and the realisation that Mousa Sissoko turned down bus-conductor's advances at a teen disco and it's been simmering since.

This thread has got so weird it's brought back an acronym from the past FUBAR.

If we lose to Everton, I wonder what delights will that thread consist of? Compulsory genital mutilation, discussions on the merits of a Alabama hotpocket and the realisation that Mousa Sissoko turned down bus-conductor's advances at a teen disco and it's been simmering since.
SNAFU also comes to mind....

Back
Top Bottom