Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyo
“It is obvious rule that who are shit to begin with will remain shit.”

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Your practical football knowledge must almost be zero to say that.

So for instance Salah and De Bruyne at Chelsea?
Bale at Spurs? Should have got rid of him to Forest when we had a chance? Start badly - sell immediately!!

Fuck me man!! This is what I’m talking about.

There is no “obvious rule” in a football players development.
Anyone with eyes could see those three had talent and ability ffs…. Yes they might not have flourished at the start but still clearly talented players.

What have you seen in that robotic CP3O Brazilian that gives you confidence he will turn out to be world class like those three? He can’t even strike a ball or turn on the run.

Anyo

Anyone with eyes could see those three had talent and ability ffs…. Yes they might not have flourished at the start but still clearly talented players.

What have you seen in that robotic CP3O Brazilian that gives you confidence he will turn out to be world class like those three? He can’t even strike a ball or turn on the run.

He’s a right back. I’m talking more there is no “one rule”. I can pull out players below those 3 levels of course.

For instance I saw plenty on here saying walker was shite. Trippier was crap. Doherty was awful. “Anyone with eyes” saw all these 3 and came out with these types of comments.

Yet all 3 are international football players.

I’ve not watched enough of him to comment on his game. He’s got to where he has without me. Maybe conte will sell him. Maybe he will never play professional football again after this season.

But to become a professional footballer takes hours of hard work, discipline and a certain level of athletic ability and skill. Is he the worst ever spurs player? I don’t know.

Is he a young lad in his first season in the English league. Yes.
Will I give him more time? Personally yes.

Dippers have announced their starting 11 early,, there's confidence for you right there..

y4mH5kLbeweJ2TSJtbtzBoiqik2s6HFHgtJ95-Qa4L5XnR99qWuH1jGCzJNgWxOIZIlLj5b_tsuxg_kSGq82f7IKuXjtvr_nP8pskP6nDJifikoAfXNm-46dI0SRZWnF_zMZ2xh6-f2r4Ogqw-M__H7mgX7UPzXU8ZNSkgbyYukI7Y45uCIAO8Ld-1jDTOLkKAV

Last edited:
We will probably lose tonight but if we do hopefully a low score line, no injuries or red cards please.

Will be enduring/enjoying this hanging off an ice cold dorada in Tenerife. The missus has her instructions to either join me or go shopping for a couple of hours. Either/or.
Same for the NLD.
😎

As a RB you'd be surprised how often you end up marking two or three players. Their winger comes up, their striker drops wide behind the CBs into the space and the oppo LB comes through into the box as well. CBs don't want to leave the central positions and a hole in the middle so don't come out to help, winger and midfielders don't track back properly. Wouldn't surprise me to actually see this happen tonight with how they play
This is where Hojbjerg and Kulusevski have to come and help.

The issue with that is it leaves massive hole in central midfield.

Tactical battle is going to be so interesting today. Conte will do similar to city away I think.

I'd personally like us to leave Son and Kulusevski high and wide and let them be our outlet.

Likely that Kane will have 3 players on him. 2 CBs and fabinho. He's got a big job keeping them occupied but it should leave space for Son and Kulusevski. There is a case for going punch for punch with them, I don't think we keep a clean sheet by holding our line on the 18 yard box. Eventually they'll score. We just hope our clinical counter attacks pay off which we've shown that it has worked previously.

Our players need to understand the magnitude of the situation.

CL qualification. Worth £100m

Destroying the dream of a M scousers, fucking priceless.

We could be hero’s to millions

Back
Top Bottom