Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being disappointed with a DRAW away at Anfield speaks volumes.... yes we shoulda/coulda won... and yes, we're still relying on Leeds to do us a favour, but right now, I couldn't be prouder.
There were many (on here, and in the wider world) that predicted a gang-rape at our expense... as it was, we were unfortunate to draw... a lucky deflection was all that stood between us and an historic win...

of course Arse will probably win tomorrow... butchoo never know... a draw would do nicely!

COME ON LEEDS! LEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDS!

I'm sorry but i don't see a reason to be happy at all. That was our chance to put more pressure on Woolwich and pretty much make the h2h match a direct CL ticket.
Yet Hojbjerg decide not to shoot 5 meter infront of enemy net, and decide to pass the ball to Liverpool defenders ....
Yet people are putting me X for being realistic, and not be with ***** glasses.
Our physical condition is also not good enough, and that is clear for quite some time. A lot of players just lost edge after the 60 minute.
We got a team with 8-9 impotent players, and we need to rely on the like of 2 people to do all the job in scoring goals, ain't happening.
We missed a big 3 points here and get back on track for CL.
Now we are missing CL 99,99%.
Only 2 other teams have even scored at Anfield this season, we did that and got a point out of it, whats not to be happy about.
If we dont get CL football next season it will be down to losing to Brighton, Burnley ect ,not todays heroic game.

Looking at the goal again it's genius.
Son makes a run when Kane has the ball and the whole Liverpool defence follows him leaving Sessegnon wide open ... because every defender in the league thinks Kane only passes to Son.
It's fucking genius.
I love Conte.

If we'd held on for that point vs Brighton we'd be in a great position now .. as great as tonight was we're still now left putting our faith in mostly no hopers.

Ah well, promising signs from the team, EL looking pretty nailed on.

Fuck it, my tolerance levels for bullshit are at an all time low atm.

I’m just going to perma block any fool who decides that that was a shit result. Christ.

If we don’t get CL it’ll be due to the Brighton /Burnley type result, not tonight.

Really impressive defending today, proud of the boys. Romero is a fucking king! Aggressive, admittedly rash at times but an absolute pest for attackers, he won't give them a moment of peace to get their feet together when taking a shot. Also he's a great tackler!
He had a rough time in the first half, understandable when you're up against Mane and the ref.

Absolutely bossed it in the second.

Back
Top Bottom