Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really proud of the performance but can't help but think top 4 is gone now. I think Arse will win tomorrow and draw the NLD, that'll just about wrap it up.

So let me get this straight. A lot of us thought we were going to get smashed by Liverpool, we end up putting in a great shift, drawing, but people still find reason to complain about it being pointless.

Is it disappointing that lapse of focus let that goal in, yea sure, but that doesn’t invalidate the result. Take some pride in it, because every non spurs fan wrote us off for this.

Only 2 other teams have even scored at Anfield this season, we did that and got a point out of it, whats not to be happy about.
If we dont get CL football next season it will be down to losing to Brighton, Burnley ect ,not todays heroic game.
I'm looking at the present. We have all the chances in the world to win that match. Yet we blew it off, as we usually does, when we need to do something big.
We have an opportunity and we blew it. If we was to win, all the previous failure wouldn't matter, and everything would be in our hands.
I guess this is hard to understand?

felt like a loss for me, we fuuck up too many chances and thats what we get, happens every game

Oh fuck off......

Find another club you plastic moron.

You and all the other pricks saying shit like this were predicting we'd be slaughtered before the game.

We'd have won but for a jammy deflected goal.

You melts may not have noticed but Hugo had an easy game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom