Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not mad at him trying to square it. I actually think it was the right thing to do. The execution was just all wrong.

You have to remember who the player is in that situation. Hojbjerg lacks confidence at the best of times, even more so in forward areas. I am betting that going for goal in that situation didn't even cross his mind. Secondly even if he did go for goal, he's back pedalling and I don't think he could have generated enough power in the header to score.

The square option was right for me, it just wasn't executed correctly.

Bollocks for a tale, when you play at Anfield and have a chance of a free header inside the six yard box make the fucking keeper have to save it.

Wasted chance that.

Klopp like Guardiola is the classic manager who if he beats you 5-0 compliments you and plays nice. If, on the other hand, like yesterday, he risks losing against Tottenham then believing he is superior he speaks in an "acid" way. I hope that he and Salah are brought back to earth by Ancelotti. I hate fake do-gooders

"I can't play that way"

I also note that he can't play a different way in order to break a team down who plays in a way that he can't play.

Scouse cunt.

He seems to be saying Tottenham played for a draw, but I think he's wrong. If Spurs were packing it in with 5 at the back and not getting chances that would be one thing. But they were able to often have 5 back and maintain their shape AND get chances. Plus, they were a lucky deflection away from winning while doing that. I don't dislike Klopp, but blaming Conte for not finishing first is not classy. Every manager has to use the tactics best suited to stopping the opposition and winning. What was Conte supposed to do, install a game plan that played to Liverpool's advantage. I can't remember when I heard a coach of any professional sports team say something that ridiculous, and I live in America. :)

I do dislike Klopp

He’s a cunt and fits in well up there

Neville oblivious to the fact that Man Utd aren’t relevant any more, believing they can pick and choose whichever manager they want. Beggars can’t be choosers, mate. Hope Ten Hag does as good a job as Rangnick managed.
When it comes to Man Utd , the likes of Gary Neville and Roy Keane , must be living in a time warp , Utd are no longer “special” , their just like everyone else . Entitled wankers

Amazed that there is not more chatter out there about the Red card they never got. Anyone else in a different venue, who isn't Liverpool assaults Son like that, gets an instant Red - either from the Ref, or definitely from VAR, if the Ref misses it..

When interviewing the big headed German twat, why don't interviewers hit him with these things. They all seem scared and in awe of the gurning prick.

This "famed" anfield atmosphere, is really a cauldron of hate that has been going for years. a viciousness from the fans that the officials feed off. Seriously, for VAR not to give a Red there is just unreal. It is what it was introduced for.

I guess retrospective action is now not an option as "var" deemed it OK at the time.
VAR has only strengthened the position of the teams that the PL want to succeed.
Wasn't shown on MOTD either!
Don't know why we don't make an official complaint - surely there has to be an appeal process! Refs have to be held accountable for their mistakes.

Funny that, Liverpool have never been bothered by playing every few days before :pochrolleyes:
Whining horrible cunts from the fans up to their top brass. Loathsome bunch. Nearly as bad as United but equally beyond redemption. So fucking hate north west clubs. Hard being a spurs fan growing up in that part of England.
Preston, Bolton, Blackpool
And even Blackburn at a push.
Oh, and Tranmere.
There’s a few decent ones I suppose but those two and now City? Nah. Horrible.

Wasn't shown on MOTD either!
Don't know why we don't make an official complaint - surely there has to be an appeal process! Refs have to be held accountable for their mistakes.
Same reason why an employee doesn't complain when the boss wife/girlfriend comes into the building and starts throwing her weight around.

There's a clear hierarchy in the league, Klopp gets to whine about player fatigue, injuries, 5 subs, yell in the face of the 4th official. Spurs has to just accept the situation.

liverpool Fabinho is russian ufc player?
display

Fuck me.

We need a list of woke acceptable songs we can sing.

We should just sing ‘’Liverpool is the greatest team in the world, the greatest team in the world, the greatest team in the world, Klopp is such a legend’’, or that well know tune ‘’I wish I was a Liverpool fan but I am just a Spurs man’’.

That will fire up the Spurs support, we can then wank Klopp off after the media have licked his arse, the players can all hopefully surrender and Liverpool win 5-0 like the media wants.

Back
Top Bottom