Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So how long do you give a player?

Depends.

If I see that he has fundamental issue and his skillset does not fit + he shows no improvement, it can be quick decision. Like within 1 season.

But with other I can say that if they show promise and can progress, I have no issue of them being bit-part players for years.

With Royal specifically - I say sell right away. He is not a wingback, he cannot carry nor pass the ball upfield, he can't cross and his decisionmaking in final third is poor.

Maybe I’m a bot slow on the uptake.
are we apologising to the same fuckers who sing repeatedly about the Munich plane crash.
the same fanbase responsible for the Hysel stadium dead Juv fans.

world Is fucking mental.

Well, the THST is.

I'm fucking not.

Chelseaaaaaaaaa, wherever you may be
You ain't go no history
It could be worse
Ya could be scouse
Eating rats in your council house.

Fucking loveeeeeeees it, I do.

Oh to every single member of the THST

Go fuck yourselves you gooner pricks. We'll sing what we fucking want, and you can suck my dick if you think that's changing.

Fuck sake. Snowflake woke scum.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood.

The responses to it make me cross. So many virtue signallers. I bet not one of them backing the Trust has ever even given to a food bank let alone anything else. Liverpool is a city famous for thieving, maybe next time we should sing about that!

We should just sing ‘’Liverpool is the greatest team in the world, the greatest team in the world, the greatest team in the world, Klopp is such a legend’’, or that well know tune ‘’I wish I was a Liverpool fan but I am just a Spurs man’’.

That will fire up the Spurs support, we can then wank Klopp off after the media have licked his arse, the players can all hopefully surrender and Liverpool win 5-0 like the media wants.
'We at the TRUST would like to acknowledge our away fans full-throated contribution to "Walk On".

Contributing glorious 3 part harmony to that sacred, cherished anthem; helping to make the home atmosphere absolutely electric for our kind opposition.

We would also thank our away support for not singing or chanting anything else, at all, during the game, showing great restraint, respect and politeness.'

- tHsT

Last edited:
Depends.

If I see that he has fundamental issue and his skillset does not fit + he shows no improvement, it can be quick decision. Like within 1 season.

But with other I can say that if they show promise and can progress, I have no issue of them being bit-part players for years.

With Royal specifically - I say sell right away. He is not a wingback, he cannot carry nor pass the ball upfield, he can't cross and his decisionmaking in final third is poor.

Well taking into account age, experience, language barriers etc I think
“It is obvious rule that who are shit to begin with will remain shit.”
doesn’t ring true. For me.

But you are welcome to your opinion.

And a problem with selling players after 1 year is someone has to buy them.
Loans are a decent way to get around the issue if you are not sure about them.

Spurs fans celebrated which was our way of saying we have more goals than you suggesting the Liverpool fans were unfairly disadvantaged and should therefore be compensated by the ref, the football authorities and main stream media.
Major oversight by the TRUST, here.

They should have thought of this.

I'll email them so they can do even more damage to the club.

Need to nip this in the bud, going forward.

Just saw that Sky Sports are saying Fabinho was lucky not to get sent off.

So that's a West Ham player elbowing Dier in the face and nothing said

So that's 45 minutes of physical assaults by Villa leading to a player being out for the season with no red.

That's a Brighton player running around for 45 minutes fouling players and only getting 1 yellow.

That's a Leicester player going studs up and high on Kane and getting nothing.

And now that's a player leading with an elbow to the face and nothing.

And apparently A) there's no mistakes anymore because of VAR and B) things even themselves out

I can't see it.

So xg fans - what do you think of this?

xG Liverpool 1.22-1.02 Tottenham shots map (Actual score LFC 1-1 Spurs)

0-1 Son goal v Liverpool xG 0.60
1-1 Diaz goal vs Spurs xG 0.03 (takes deflection)

39th minute Van Dijk header chance vs Spurs xG 0.18 (hits bar)
42nd minute Hojbjerg shot vs Liverpool xG 0.02 (hits post)

So Son, with an open goal and inside the 6 yard box scores what is deemed only a 0.6 chance.
VVD hits the top of the bar and it's 0.18 yet PEH hits the outside of the post and it's 0.02

It's nonense.

Back
Top Bottom