Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you seen her recently? Woah, she's piled on the timber
RLP_MDG_101017DIMMOCK_5561JPG.jpg
Bloody hell. Looks like a cast member from Corrie!

Wasn’t able to watch the game but going by the score line it was pretty embarrassing. Anyone want to give me a quick summary?
Bergwijn hit the bar and had a stonewall penalty ignored, Davies missed from two yards, Son missed practically an open goal, we had some other half-chances, then conceded from a dumb set piece again. But then they Maradona'd a header off the line giving away a red card and a penalty, got another bloke sent off for a second yellow trying to dig up the penalty spot, we scored and then got another overloading against 9 men.

Bergwijn hit the bar and had a stonewall penalty ignored, Davies missed from two yards, Son missed practically an open goal, we had some other half-chances, then conceded from a dumb set piece again. But then they Maradona'd a header off the line giving away a red card and a penalty, got another bloke sent off for a second yellow trying to dig up the penalty spot, we scored and then got another overloading against 9 men.
Are these scenes from your local Sunday league? Christ, a worse version of the Everton game

Look. I'm very happy we won. But people are crying because they showed such a lack of quality and ambition that a lot of us are worried about forthcoming games against decent teams. Yes we won tonight but as we progress through the competition, we will be playing tougher and tougher teams who won't get 2 reds and possibly not give away penalties either. It's a worry, that's all I'm saying.
Son missed (shockingly) from close range, Bergwijn hit the crossbar and we should have had a pen.

Would have taken a 1-5 win, wouldn't you?

Small margins...

You are never going to let me forget that are you mate ?
As I told you I have the food item formerly known as a sandwich almost everyday. If I can't you can't...that is, until I seek a special dispensation from the Worshipful Company of Bakers to free us from your tyrannical reign.

Cleat is pretty common parlance nowadays Sammy. I know that back when we hoofed a sodden leather ball about in the mud we called them studs but these fancy-dan multi-coloured bootettes that the young-uns wear these days have cleats, or so my great-grandson tells me
Probably got high heels too!

Back
Top Bottom