Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With his appalling injury record do you really want him to start if he’s not ready? No point starting him only for him to get injured after 30 minutes.
No,that's a totally fair point. I guess I'm more exasperated that he hasn't been able to get himself fit enough to be in a position to start. I don't doubt if the medics are saying he shouldn't we shouldn't risk him from the off.

He has potential...just needs to get fit

------------------Hart------------------
--Aurier--Dier---Sanchez--Sess--
----------Sissoko--Winks-------------
--Bergwijn----Lamela----Lucas--
------------------Kane---------------

0-4

Bergwijn, Kane, Lamela x2

Let's go

Club connections
We’ve never previously played a Bulgarian team in our history, but a couple of our current players rubbed shoulders with Lokomotiv Plovdiv’s players on the international scene just last season.

Goalkeeper Martin Lukov was on the bench for Bulgaria as they fell to a 4-0 defeat to England in a Euro qualifier at Wembley in September, 2019, a game that saw Harry Kane involved in all four goals with a hat-trick and an assist. Danny Rose also played while Harry Winks was an unused substitute for England.

The following month, Plovdiv’s left winger Birsent Karagaren was among the substitutes as Bulgaria lost the return match 6-0 in Sofia, with Kane again among the scorers and Winks joining him in the starting line-up.

Hart in goal, is he really our number 2 keeper now ??

But literally nobody was saying he was going to be our nº2. I read it here. He was such a good signing because he wasn't going to play

Back
Top Bottom