Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can confirm that our UEFA Europa League second qualifying round tie away to Lokomotiv Plovdiv today will be televised live in the UK on Premier Sports 2.

Kick-off is at 5pm UK time, with coverage set to begin at 4.55pm on Premier Sports 2.

Premier Sports is available via Sky, Virgin TV and the Premier Player.

New customers can take advantage of a special introductory offer by signing up for just £9.99 for the first two months on Sky and the Premier Player, using the case-sensitive promo code SPURS.

I maintained when he joined that Hart had been given contractual assurances about making appearances in Cup competitions and would replace Gazzaniga as 2nd choice keeper. We shall find out whether Hagrid was correct in his assumption later today when the team is announced.

I maintained when he joined that Hart had been given contractual assurances about making appearances in Cup competitions and would replace Gazzaniga as 2nd choice keeper. We shall find out whether Hagrid was correct in his assumption later today when the team is announced.

Agreed. Definitely feels like he's our 2nd choice keeper.

I think Gazza definitely needed upgrading... but Hart's not it. Hope he doesn't have to play every cup game (fa+el) because if that happens, we're not winning shit. Lloris has to play if we get out of the group stages unless Hart becomes his 2011 self.

Bullshit, he doesn't want to start him. It's Plovdiv not fucking Bayern Munich, he can start if the manager wants him to.
I agree but this is honestly one of the most important games of the year. Their team will fight to the bitter end against us and do you want us to risk playing our most mentally weak player away in the cold?

And imagine if he plays as poorly as he can and has done at times... his confidence could be fucked forever.

Keep forgetting about this game with all the transfer excitement.

I would imagine that this is the reason the announcements will be tomorrow. Can't do a shot of Bale signing a contract with Maureen next to him with his arm around him until then.

I agree but this is honestly one of the most important games of the year. Their team will fight to the bitter end against us and do you want us to risk playing our most mentally weak player away in the cold?

And imagine if he plays as poorly as he can and has done at times... his confidence could be fucked forever.
Cold? About 30C in Bulgaria today.

I don't fancy Ndombele will be putting in a big performance either, though.

Yeah, freezing mate....
Screenshot-2020-09-17-140437.jpg

:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom