Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're surely going to have to rotate for this?

Problem is, do we give Ndombele minutes from the start? Or sub him on in the second half primed for a start against Southampton?

Wouldn't surprise me if we go 3 at the back here and get Sessegnon on at LWB and one of Aurier/Doherty at RWB to try and get the best out of them.
Well, off the top of my head, I'd suggest the following line up:

.............................Gazzaniga
Aurier.... Tanganga.... Davinson.... Davies
.....................Lo Celso.... Sissoko
......Bergwijn....... Dele....... Sessegnon
..................................Son

That'd still enable your suggestion of three at the back as we know Davies can play as a left-sided CB.

Touch wood, Kane, Doherty, Toby won't be getting on the plane. Stuff the bench with some youth players. Can't see any indication that Ndombele is near to being fit to start a match just yet.

Well, off the top of my head, I'd suggest the following line up:

.............................Gazzaniga
Aurier.... Tanganga.... Davinson.... Davies
.....................Lo Celso.... Sissoko
......Bergwijn....... Dele....... Sessegnon
..................................Son

That'd still enable your suggestion of three at the back as we know Davies can play as a left-sided CB.

Touch wood, Kane, Doherty, Toby won't be getting on the plane. Stuff the bench with some youth players. Can't see any indication that Ndombele is near to being fit to start a match just yet.
Looks better than the one that started today except Kane and Hugo.

This should not be a problem for Spurs.

Only advantage the opponent has is the fact that it's a one-leg game (home advantage is not a huge advantage nowadays, but let's count in that too), which gives them some 10-15% chances I suppose.

I think I heard that Aurier starts but I do not watch Sky's pre match rubbish any more and missed Manager's comments. However who else plays is anybodies guess. Could not score today and either Son or Kane must start but not both or I can see another match without scoring.

Play the same team that played today as punishment for being so fucking shit!make them get the coach across as well And give them a 1 star shit hole hotel or stick them up in a hostel , bunch of pampered cunts!

Back
Top Bottom