Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do as well but I don't think so.

Levy whined about the finances throughout the latest Amazon episode (I think it was 8), just got finished paying off Poch and gave Jose a reportedly huge salary. I can't imagine it will be cheap to fire him at this point. Maybe there is some out clause that doesn't have us paying him a ton but that doesn't seem like something Mourinho would have gone for.

Fucking Levy will always plead poverty. It's ingrained. If the team is going nowhere and the players have stopped trying then Levy will sack anyone, Jose included, Covid or no Covid.

Was going to subscribe to Premier Sport but the fuckers appear to only offer a minimum 6 month contract.Anyone know if you can get a one month subscription ?
Failing that anyone got a good link for a stream ( I am a total novice in the streaming game so any advice will need to be fairly idiot proof)
Thanks in advance.COYS.

Was going to subscribe to Premier Sport but the fuckers appear to only offer a minimum 6 month contract.Anyone know if you can get a one month subscription ?
Failing that anyone got a good link for a stream ( I am a total novice in the streaming game so any advice will need to be fairly idiot proof)
Thanks in advance.COYS.

Hit up the match thread just before kickoff and you'll be fine.

I would start Tanguy, Bergjwijn and Lamela or Sess.

We need to start seeing these guys play 90 minutes regularly or they'll never be fully match sharp. No point having a squad if you don't use it.

Last edited:
And while we're at it getting Gedson off his fucking sun-bed and using him to actually play a competitive game of football might be a nice idea. He's currently the world's most pointless loanee.

I want to see plenty of rotation - Gedson, Lamela, Sessegnon, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Ndombele, Foyth, even Rose into the first XI. Bergwijn up front?

Even with a mostly B team, Mourinho should be getting a win there.

Lloris, Kane and Son shouldn't even be leaving England. Too important for the league.

I want to see plenty of rotation - Gedson, Lamela, Sessegnon, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Ndombele, Foyth, even Rose into the first XI. Bergwijn up front?

Even with a mostly B team, Mourinho should be getting a win there.

Lloris, Kane and Son shouldn't even be leaving England. Too important for the league.

if son and Kane don't go who is scoring the goals?

Back
Top Bottom