Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The team wasn't shit, the tactics were.

Classic dinosaur shifting blame to everyone but himself.

The team was shit as well.

Not a single player played better than average and really the ones who get an average rating do so mainly because they didn't have much to do in the game.

Anyone who was heavily involved, i.e. the midfield, Davies and CB's all were well below average and not because of tactics.

The line-up, subs and tactics made little sense but the players that went out there sucked as well.

The team was shit as well.

Not a single player played better than average and really the ones who get an average rating do so mainly because they didn't have much to do in the game.

Anyone who was heavily involved, i.e. the midfield, Davies and CB's all were well below average and not because of tactics.

The line-up, subs and tactics made little sense but the players that went out there sucked as well.
The tactics, gameplan and subs were far worse than individual performances.

So it is now too late to bring in a striker to play in this game so it will be interesting to see what terrible option we go with in this game- forcing Kane or Son to travel in a game they should never be considered to even get a plane for? or the already shown to be a crappy option in forcing a winger or MF to play up front?

Moura and Alli the two guys who should be played out of position up top already played on the weekend and seem to be Jose golden boys for the PL games so not sure they will be used. Bergwijn should be saved for Southampton but Jose loves to shit on him so I could easily see him there.

Since he hasn't really worked out anywhere else maybe we will see Sess thrown up top and hope his supposed speed can help do something.

I note Dane Scarlett is on the UEFA B list.

Had Alfie Devine not been at the club long enough to qualify? Or is there another UEFA issue?

2 years at the club to qualify to be on list B.

Alfie would need to be list A and there ae not enough places.

Kion Etete has the same problem as only 12 months at the club

Was going to subscribe to Premier Sport but the fuckers appear to only offer a minimum 6 month contract.Anyone know if you can get a one month subscription ?
Failing that anyone got a good link for a stream ( I am a total novice in the streaming game so any advice will need to be fairly idiot proof)
Thanks in advance.COYS.

How many subscriptions should be considered enough and you still can't watch the game before the football fan says to UEFA , the PL, Sky and BT shove your ' product ' right up your fucking arse ?

In my case I am cancelling both Sky and BT Sports as this 'product' without supporters is barely worth watching anyway, I watch any Spurs game they show , but the rest is now not worth watching.

Spurs planning to live stream training from around 10am this morning ahead of this afternoon's press conference with Mourinho & Dier, & the flight to Bulgaria. Mourinho taking a strong first-team squad with "no kids" but some stars (inc Lloris) could be left at home (Dan Kilpatrick).

Back
Top Bottom