Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
We pick ourselves up and move on!!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Europa League, 2nd qualifying round.

Last edited:

We're surely going to have to rotate for this?

Problem is, do we give Ndombele minutes from the start? Or sub him on in the second half primed for a start against Southampton?

Wouldn't surprise me if we go 3 at the back here and get Sessegnon on at LWB and one of Aurier/Doherty at RWB to try and get the best out of them.

We're surely going to have to rotate for this?

Problem is, do we give Ndombele minutes from the start? Or sub him on in the second half primed for a start against Southampton?

Wouldn't surprise me if we go 3 at the back here and get Sessegnon on at LWB and one of Aurier/Doherty at RWB to try and get the best out of them.
I would definitely start him, run his legs off for as long as possible to try and get him fit and up to speed.
Sub him off after an hour if need be.

Gazza (I hope it's not Hart but it probably will be)
Aurier Sanchez Dier Sess
Ndombele Winks
Lamela Dele Bergwijn
New Striker.

Kane will probably start though.

Sanchez and Toby start the next game.

Back
Top Bottom