Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should win this game just by showing up on the pitch. I know this isn't the right mentality the players should have, but Lokomotiv Plovdiv is a joke of a team.

Woolwich, Liverpool, PSG and Real didn't have their best time in Sofia in the CL against Ludogorets so don't be too arrogant about what kind of a team we are. Neither the best nor the worst in Eastern Europe but the lads play with heart and passion.

Jose has said some nice words about our team, it's cool to hear them.

Last edited:
Personally think these 2 qualifier games are huge in the context of our overall season. Not making the group stages doesn't bare thinking about......

Very much agree, this is a must-win game, why on Earth wouldn't we play our best players if they're fit? I expect we rotate heavily in the EFL Cup, and maybe if we advance past the next few rounds we'll play a stronger side. I expect we use the Orient game for mass rotation because winning the League Cup, as nice as it would be, cannot take precedence over the EL group stages or Premier League.

Very much agree, this is a must-win game, why on Earth wouldn't we play our best players if they're fit? I expect we rotate heavily in the EFL Cup, and maybe if we advance past the next few rounds we'll play a stronger side. I expect we use the Orient game for mass rotation because winning the League Cup, as nice as it would be, cannot take precedence over the EL group stages or Premier League.

The fact we play Southampton on Sunday would be the biggest reason to not only not play our best players but not even send them.

Plus, as much as the Bulgarian fan on here and media are hopefully for their team our 2nd team should easily beat them by multiple goals without our best players.

Back
Top Bottom