Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was on the bench on Sunday, so I guess he must be.
The last thing I want to be at this tremendous time for the club is a damp squib but I just cannot ignore my deep reservations about Spurs signing this guy. I sincerely hope he allays my fears tomorrow and covers himself in glory. I'd be the first to admit I was wrong. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞

Better not Fuck this up if Bale coming in to win Europa.Bale and Real never won the Europa and that is why he is leaving Real as fed up with winning CL and now wants to win the Europa. 😀

The last thing I want to be at this tremendous time for the club is a damp squib but I just cannot ignore my deep reservations about Spurs signing this guy. I sincerely hope he allays my fears tomorrow and covers himself in glory. I'd be the first to admit I was wrong. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞
hes dogshite andmaybe gazzaniga going :levywhoa:

Think we start a strong(ish) team with more strength on the bench, to bring on if necessary, or just for rotation.

Club imperative to progress beyond Group Stages of EL and even to win it - otherwise much less point in having a strong squad just for PL whereas looks like we want the deepest strongest squad we can easily put together to tackle PL and EL (and why not domestic cups whilst we are about it if we get to Q/F's) hence the arrival of Bale and Reguilon (and others maybe)

Biggest problem could be the players (and/or JM) distracted by the who is coming in the transfer window.

Enough quality on the plane to beat a club ranked about 500 by UEFA ... just get it done.

Where is our team making 50% effort whilst worrying that they have lost their spot to shiny new players ranked?

Alli, Lamela, Sissoko, Moura, Sess, Davies, Bergjwin probably wondering how many chances they will get this season.

there could be lots of cup games to play this season, its up to the second 11 to win those cup games that keeps them playing games
first 11 play in the league, second 11 used in all cup games with strength on the bench

Anyone in the US know anything about this B/R Live which says that it's showing the game? Is this free? I don't see anything about a subscription.
B/R Live is subscription streaming service.

B/R has the rights to the Europa League qualifiers. After that CBS All Access (a different streaming service) will carry the rest of the Europa League games. And if you want all the Premier League games you have to get Peacock premium. And if you want to watch the League and FA Cups you need to pay for ESPN+.

The good old days of getting almost every Spurs game on a basic cable subscription are over.

Back
Top Bottom