Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at the highlights GLC set up loads of chances but some of his passes were just a wee bit off.
Got in 90 mins after injury so that's another plus from last night.

I must say, apart from the stupid handball and attempted sabotage, they played pretty well. Not much kicking and wrestling like you get from a National League side in the FA Cup.

Going forward we need to balance the starting 11s out.

For Europa/PL

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son

or

Lloris
Sanchez - Alderweireld - Dier
Doherty - Hojbjerg - Lo Celso - Reguilon
Bale - Son
Kane
For Carabao (until we meet a good team)

Hart
Aurier - Alderweireld - Tanganga - Davies
Winks - Gedson
Lucas - Dele - Bergwijn
New ST​
Just need to stop playing Dier and Toby togheter, that defense is slower than a constipated hypo.

Thanks, but there is nothing wrong with my mental health.
I have asked him repeatedly to stop commenting on my posts, and have assured him I will do the same. It's really simple.
When you have had to endure years of petty abuse about being a child molester, a tax dodger and various asinine remarks about my professional work, along with an endless tirade of ageist insults then I'm sure you would operate a zero tolerance policy against him.
If you want to offer advice, then I suggest you direct it at him. I have absolutely no problem with keeping a distance and cutting out the insults, for the good and benefit of everyone else. You may have noticed that I'm not the only poster he reserves his obnoxious behaviour for. My advice would be to go to the source of the problem, rather than the posters that get caught in the shithousery that follows the creep from one message board to the next.

Fair enough...why's it taken so long to put him on ignore?

Fair enough...why's it taken so long to put him on ignore?
Hes on ignore permanently. But I'm not blind or dumb, if I post and its immediately followed by a post from him, it's obvious it's another insult. We have a system to ban people who do this, rather than gripping the target of systemic trolls, why not teach the troll a lesson?

Hes on ignore permanently. But I'm not blind or dumb, if I post and its immediately followed by a post from him, it's obvious it's another insult. We have a system to ban people who do this, rather than gripping the target of systemic trolls, why not teach the troll a lesson?
So if he's on ignore, can you see he's posted and not see what he's written?

Let me guess, Dier at fault?

Yes - it was Dier's fault. Initially, there was some spectacularly poor defending from Sanchez, who sliced the ball out for a corner when it was far easier to kick it out for a throw. Really took a special effort from him to do that.

On to the corner itself - outswinging corner. Dier in his wisdom decided to leave Sanchez marking two players (one of them being the goalscorer) and at the same time decided that even though Hojbjerg was marking a player, he should also mark him.

Fucking idiot.

Back
Top Bottom