London 5's

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone remember this as well? used to be quality, i remember the last two that were played. why did they stop it?! i used to love it!

and i'm not feeling masters football, it is gay nothingness.

Was indeed, at Wembley arena, remarkably in the early 80's at it's height actual first team regulars played, remember seeing us win in 84 and Tony Parkes saving penalties in the final, about a week after he'd won us the UEFA Cup.

Then getting chased round the concourse by Chelsea fans, what fun

it was at wembley yes, i remember the last two were actually on sky up to about 94 or 95. we had people like caskey and walker playing in it. we were shit in the two i remember... walker even managed to let in loads in a 5-a-side goal - WANKER.

i'm also sure in germany in the bundesliga they had like a small scale indoor tournament or something (possibly in the winter breaks could be wrong though, not sure if they still do that either).

would love for something like this to be about again, it was quality. i know it wont happen due to injuries etc. as i say, masters football is wank. don't know why sky still bother with it.

Back
Top Bottom