london clubs that get on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which london club gets on your nerves the most

• Woolwich

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • chelsea

Votes: 51 41.5%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fulham

• Brentford

• West Ham

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • barnet

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • wimbledon

• Charlton Atheletic

• Leyton Orient

• Queens Park Rangers

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Watford (I know strictly not London but they are on the tube)

• Total voters
Voted Chelsea. Apart from club rivalry - nouveau riche, owned by corrupt oligarch, toxic elements in the fanbase, managed by a badge-kissing egomaniac club legend, lots of really unlikeable ex-players, won loads in the last 20 years (including the very jammy CL win in 2012).

Woolwich push them but I see that as more of a traditional/geographic club rivalry.

Last edited:
Woolwich have become comody compared to when they were competing for the league and were our nemisis, long may it continue. Still get nervous when we play them.

But I'm going for Chelsea now. Every thing about them is rank.

Chelsea by a landslide. Hate losing to them. I remember sitting in the away end at Stamford Bridge with my Grandad when I was a boy and hearing the racist cunts hissing to replicate the sound of a gas chamber. It wasn't just a few either. It was hundreds of them.

I don't give a shit about Woolwich anymore. They're a nothing club with a noisy fanbase and overrated players, nothing more. Although AFTV is a great source of enjoyment for me.

Chelsea by a landslide. Hate losing to them. I remember sitting in the away end at Stamford Bridge with my Grandad when I was a boy and hearing the racist cunts hissing to replicate the sound of a gas chamber. It wasn't just a few either. It was hundreds of them.

I don't give a shit about Woolwich anymore. They're a nothing club with a noisy fanbase and overrated players, nothing more. Although AFTV is a great source of enjoyment for me.
Went to the bridge once with a few lads, couple of whom were Asian. In the pub beforehand with a load of Chelsea and once they clocked us a spontaneous rendition of 'i'd rather be a Paki than a Turk' rang out.

We just stood and laughed at the state of them.

2 minutes of searching returns all of that. The club is 24-carat scum.

2 minutes of searching returns all of that. The club is 24-carat scum.
The place is vile from top to bottom throw in the fact that their extremely dodgy Owner is Jewish adds another level of weirdness to the toxic bigotry of the fan base.

Wimbledon I watched a documentary about them on Bt their rise from nowhere to winning the F.A Cup a bunch of c@#ts to man Fashanu the biggest one of the lot.....

and obviously chavs & goons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom