london clubs that get on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which london club gets on your nerves the most

• Woolwich

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • chelsea

Votes: 51 41.5%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fulham

• Brentford

• West Ham

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • barnet

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • wimbledon

• Charlton Atheletic

• Leyton Orient

• Queens Park Rangers

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Watford (I know strictly not London but they are on the tube)

• Total voters
Woolwich, Dial Square, Plumstead Ponces, Kents Kunts.

It's your duty as a Tottenham fan to hate the cheating, corrupt South London Wanderers from Woolwich.

I despise everything about them, my hatred for them is mirrored in equal measure in the Love I have for Tottenham. My hatred defines me. I love hating them, it's my life balance, any negative in my life I channel into them, leaves me accepting of life's challenges and allows me to navigate the shit with a smile on my face. Trump, Fuck Woolwich. Borris, Fuck Woolwich. Lying corrupt politicians of all persuasions, Fuck Woolwich. COVID, Fuck Woolwich. Cancer, Fuck Woolwich. Racists, fuck Woolwich. The driver who didn't wave at me after I let him out of the turn, Fuck Woolwich.

There is a reason for the rivalry, it's not manufactured by the TV/Media for the clicks and views or by a shit Club who needs an enemy for the marketing because they no longer play against their traditional one (West Ham). It's 107yrs of hatred, 107 year stand against a corrupt Club bribing their way in the First Division, the only club who has never won promotion to the top division by merit on the football pitch. It's 107yrs of hatred against Franchise Football. It's 107yrs of hatred for daring to take our slice of North London, our manor.

We are Tottenham Hotspur from Tottenham, an ever-present place that has been recorded as far back as being mentioned in The Domesday Book (1086

Fuck off back to Woolwich North London is ours.
This should be part of the History school curriculum, and the last sentence should replace our Club motto!
:tobyarm:

Last edited:
Will Hate for those kent cunts down the road for obviuos reasons till the minute i die
Hate for hitler youth for even more obvious reason ...simply cunts .

I love that stratford bingo club hate us with every ounce of thier being and we dont really give a fuck and the icf (ice cream firm )are now known country wide for melting..

Strong alliegence to millwall and have loved the o's as my 2nd team since going to brisbane road every other week as a kid.
Not really bothered either way by the others

I just find it funny how the other london clubs can't seem to muster a half decent rivalry between the lot of them. It's always about Spurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just find it funny how none of the other london clubs can't seem to muster a half decent rivalry between the lot of them. It's always about Spurs.

I’m surprised that they bother segregating Woolwich and Chav fans as they’re so chummy all singing

“Stand up if you hate Tottenham “

Classless two Bob wankers the lot of them and you can include Spam fans

They’re so insignificant that I’d forgotten about them!

Why do Chelsea even hate us? It’s so cringe, I remember hearing that Rory dickhead a few years ago talk about how he hates Tottenham like we’re long time historic rivals or something.

Same goes for West Ham as well? Why do you even care about us?

Why do Chelsea even hate us? It’s so cringe, I remember hearing that Rory dickhead a few years ago talk about how he hates Tottenham like we’re long time historic rivals or something.

Same goes for West Ham as well? Why do you even care about us?
How weird must it be to so strongly hate a "rival" that you don't really have any meaningful grievence against.

We can be aggreived at Woolwich cos of history and now local rivalry, we can be aggrieved at Chavs and the cockney rhyming dickheads for their anti-semitism. What gets a Chelsea fan so angry towards Spurs? There's nothing.

How weird must it be to so strongly hate a "rival" that you don't really have any meaningful grievence against.

We can be aggreived at Woolwich cos of history and now local rivalry, we can be aggrieved at Chavs and the cockney rhyming dickheads for their anti-semitism. What gets a Chelsea fan so angry towards Spurs? There's nothing.

We have class

They don’t and they’re jealous

Unless it’s something to do with the’Yid’ word or some crap like that

They’re a manufactured club that wanted a rivalry. They didn’t want Woolwich because they were actually good at the time and west ham were too irrelevant so we were perfect for them. Not quite shit but not good enough to challenge them. The perfect team to make themselves feel better about.

Another thing, why the fuck do man city hate us? I went on their forum and we were voted the third most hated club after United and liverpool.

What the fuck did we do to them? Surely it can’t be about Ricky Villa in 81 still because I don’t remember them caring about us a decade ago.

They’re a manufactured club that wanted a rivalry. They didn’t want Woolwich because they were actually good at the time and west ham were too irrelevant so we were perfect for them. Not quite shit but not good enough to challenge them. The perfect team to make themselves feel better about.
Let's not discount the racist element. For a club full of neo-nazis and EDL types Spurs was THE target of choice.

The Chavs hate us because we sent them down in 1975. It was glorious!

Dance Dancing GIF

Another thing, why the fuck do man city hate us? I went on their forum and we were voted the third most hated club after United and liverpool.

What the fuck did we do to them? Surely it can’t be about Ricky Villa in 81 still because I don’t remember them caring about us a decade ago.

We always beat them 😂

That, and the fact that VAR ruled their potential winning goal out when they played against us in the quarter final of the CL a couple of years ago 😂

'81 and when we beat them to CL (crouch) and then we keep beating them.

Forest hate us for 91 still

Back
Top Bottom