Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brazilian Feo Walcott. That was my impression of him at PSG and I've seen nothing to change my mind since he's been at Spurs

On his day he can be very good but those days are rare. Nice lad though

Brazilian Feo Walcott. That was my impression of him at PSG and I've seen nothing to change my mind since he's been at Spurs

Like Walcott would ever get into Brazil NT. Bollocks.

Lucas is good player, he was good yesterday and if Dele and Kane passed him the ball more result would be better. I don't get why people dontd rate him.
Love Sonny ,but that change killed us. We were dangerous on counter attacks while Lucas was in. I guess that's on Poch.

He seems to spend most of his time running with his head down into 3 or 4 opponents and either winning a foul or losing the ball. I want to see him play with his head up and link with team mates. If he can't do that then we should move him on.

I would say that if he was brought to provide goals he doesn't do it enough.

He rarely supplies the final pass, so I am disappointed in what he has added.

How much more a coach can get out of a player is always difficult to judge but he is another who is too often 6 out of 10 for me.

He seems to spend most of his time running with his head down into 3 or 4 opponents and either winning a foul or losing the ball. I want to see him play with his head up and link with team mates. If he can't do that then we should move him on.
Dele and Kane were looking down yesterday I guess, cuz he was in great positions couple of times and they kept the ball. Just give him time. Son almost left the club in first season here, soo.. Patience

Like Walcott would ever get into Brazil NT. Bollocks.

Lucas is good player, he was good yesterday and if Dele and Kane passed him the ball more result would be better. I don't get why people dontd rate him.
Love Sonny ,but that change killed us. We were dangerous on counter attacks while Lucas was in. I guess that's on Poch.

Moura has made 6 appearances for Brazil since 2013 and in those games never scored a goal. 2 of his 4 goals for Brazil were against China and Iran in friendly games.

Great he is Brazilian national team player, but so was our left back Gilberto, so was Gomes, and Paulinho. Brazil have had many average players play for them over the years.

Moura has made 6 appearances for Brazil since 2013 and in those games never scored a goal. 2 of his 4 goals for Brazil were against China and Iran in friendly games.

Great he is Brazilian national team player, but so was our left back Gilberto, so was Gomes, and Paulinho. Brazil have had many average players play for them over the years.
He's better than fucking Walcott lol

Dele and Kane were looking down yesterday I guess, cuz he was in great positions couple of times and they kept the ball. Just give him time. Son almost left the club in first season here, soo.. Patience

I agree about being patient. He is a good lad and maybe Poch can get something more out of him. However I see him more as a squad player than first team regular.

From such a great start to the season he has really been poor. Seems all to do with sonny coming back from the Asian games. Whilst lucus was the main man with Harry he was flying. These days he loses the ball and rarely threatens the goal. Gives maximum effort but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom