Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you had told me a year ago that the Spurs were gonna make a Champions League semi, be down 3 goals at halftime, and Lucas 1st of His Name Moura was gonna score all 3 to get us to the final...

What a player he is, it can’t be said enough. None of the goals came to him, it was pure heart, determination, with some excellent finishing.

I genuinley lost it when that goal went in. I had it on the tv but knew the thread was ahead of me. I looked and everyone was going 'we can hold our heads high' and i assumed the final whistle had gone. I kept watching to see the final whistle, then the goal happened.

It pretty much for me felt like the whole VAR drama again. I thought we were out. It was just too late.

I cannot beleive it.

Back
Top Bottom