Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unbelievably bad today

I counted about 8 times he lost possession in the first half alone

Bergwijn going off instead of him baffles me no end

Could get decent money for an average player but Mourinho loves him so no chance he goes sadly.
He will go Mourinho is no idiot.
We will probably get 15-20 million for him.
2 players that could replace him for free are-
1-Willian free but big wages but will be a 100% improvement
2-Ryan Fraser free similar wages better than Moura but not as good as Willian.
I know who will be the 1st choice of Jose and by the way he is still one of the best players Chelsea have.

He will go Mourinho is no idiot.
We will probably get 15-20 million for him.
2 players that could replace him for free are-
1-Willian free but big wages but will be a 100% improvement
2-Ryan Fraser free similar wages better than Moura but not as good as Willian.
I know who will be the 1st choice of Jose and by the way he is still one of the best players Chelsea have.
Willian loves to work under Mourinho, this is what he said 2 months ago in an interview:

He is not only a great coach but also a great friend of mine. I learned a bit from each of my managers but I identified myself more with Mourinho for sure.He trusted in my potential, liked my football, gave me full confidence to play. He is the best coach I have worked with.

Both things can be true. Lamela held on to the ball far too long far too many times. Moura made that pass harder than necessary.
In general yes. Lamela does hold onto the ball too long but not on this occasion. He timed his pass perfectly so Harry had no one on him Lucas chose the wrong position to be in, he has to be aware of where Harry is so Lamela can make that pass.

In general yes. Lamela does hold onto the ball too long but not on this occasion. He timed his pass perfectly so Harry had no one on him Lucas chose the wrong position to be in, he has to be aware of where Harry is so Lamela can make that pass.

I agree. Lucas messed up this opportunity. He needs to have a better brain.

Lucas reminds me of a kid in my son’s academy. Full of energy and to be fair he is pretty good technically. But he often literally steals the ball from his teammates’ feet. Somehow, the coaches keep playing him. My son hates playing with him.

Back
Top Bottom