Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some people are put on this earth for one moment in time.

Nelson to destroy the French at Waterloo

Neil Armstrong to take that one small step.

Sully to put that plane ever so gently on to the Hudson

Lucas Moura the unassuming, small, perfectly formed, beautiful Brazilian with his lovely shiny bald head was put here for that 45 minutes in the Johan Cruijff Arena on the 8th May 2019.

He has done his duty, fulfilled his destiny. With sadness Lucas, I think it's time for the sweet sorrow of parting.

I thought he was decent today. Him, Sissoko, and Aurier had some good exchanges. He played Sissoko through a couple times.

Today was much less of the useless running into defenders with the ball, he's better today but I admit the bar is pretty low.

With him in our team , i am starting to believe all the brazilian players are low .. Williams and Lucas are a shame for the Brazil .

He will always be a legend for that 45 minutes in Amsterdam and aside from that he has been a very useful member of the squad and scored some very big goals for us in the past

But ....

He has been utterly woeful for about a year now and shows no signs of improving

Need to be looking to move him on and upgrade that position , I'm far from convinced that Bergwijn is the answer either. To me he looks like a slightly less hapless version of Lucas but still not the level we need to be aiming for

He may be woeful, but somehow I still have a soft spot for him. Not only for Amsterdam, but he seems to have genuinely fallen in love with the club and has every song practically memorized from heart. If we do end up moving him on this year, I’ll probably be balling my eyes out.

:mourcry:

Also, he’s somehow better than all of our defenders in the air.

Not everyone was good today at all
Yup, I felt Kane, Lucas and Regui were especially poor. Sissoko was only OK, bar the goal and few runs at the end.

Dier and PEH impressed much more.

Back
Top Bottom