Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bergwijn has without a doubt been much better than Moura since he has come here.

Not even debatable.
FQI3C3l.png

5HcJJwn.png

Which one is Bergwijn?

I think he's actually been pretty decent at CAM. His constant and boundless energy just makes the press that much easier for our other attackers to pull off. Might be an ideal foil for Bale at RAM. We'll see what happens when Gio comes back.
He works in that role as long as he is not expected to be the creative nucleus in attack. He is great as the press instigator and more or less as a second striker behind Harry, or ahead of Harry when Harry drops down to play Pirlo.

And with Tanguy dropping further down having someone to instigate the press further up field is vital. Moura can fill that role.

not sure he’s done enough for me yet . Looks interesting .
they both should get games with the cups

Ideally both are improved on in our starting 11.

Bale looks like he can push them out of the starting RW spot and GLC should move Moura out of the starting 11 altogether, although Dele and/or Lamela should already be in there instead of Moura now.

LOL

of course the fucking tables that tell us nothing.

Oh how I have missed those.
Haha. What the fucking tables tell us is that we have one offensive player with 9 goals +5 assists and another with 0 goals + 6 assists in comparable minutes this season.

Meanwhile in Igulaland, one has been superior for us (hint: it's not the guy with 9 goals) and "it's not even debatable."

Ideally both are improved on in our starting 11.

Bale looks like he can push them out of the starting RW spot and GLC should move Moura out of the starting 11 altogether, although Dele and/or Lamela should already be in there instead of Moura now.
Do you know what’s happening with Bale next season?

Back
Top Bottom